This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven IT Manager with 15+ years of experience directing technical operations.
- Skilled in implementing highly effective strategies to substantially increase efficiency throughout day to day activities.
- Expert level experience providing technical support to end users, maintaining overall connectivity and ensuring safety / security.
- Dynamic leadership, organizational and analytical problem-solving skills.
RPMS Clinical Packages
Pleasant Point Health Center Perry, Maine 2001-Present Information Systems Manager
- Leverage expert level technical skills to directly support systems, perform maintenance / troubleshooting and ensure overall network connectivity.
- Implement highly effective methods to ensure safety / security across network.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives to significantly increase efficiency across all IT operations.
- Utilize strong organizational abilities to successfully coordinate purchasing for hardware, software and supplies.
- Contribute to increasing overall quality of patient care by thoroughly analyzing reports outlining specific health issues.
- Maintain all components of user accounts on network and within system.
- Responsible for installing / maintaining hardware, software, switches and servers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills while forming positive relationships with vendors and solution providers.
- Fulfilled key role as Site Manager for Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS); successfully maintained RPMS functions and ensured total accessibility.
- Assumed position as Clinical Applications Coordinator (CAC) for all RPMS and electronic health record (HER) applications; delivered quality support to end users.
- Steered various special projects to an on-time completion; oversaw VoIP phone installation, pharmacy system, security camera implementation and proximity door entry access control system.
Ellen Angel Architect Eastport, Maine; Executive Assistant 2000-2001
Washington County Technical College, Calais, Maine; Computer Lab Technician 2000
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major: Management, Minor: Computer Applications
Cum Laude, University of Maine at Machias
Associate of Applied Science, Specialization: Computer Support & Networking
Honors, Washington County Technical College, Calais, Maine
Associate of Science in Business Information Systems
Honors, University of Maine at Machias
Computer Support Specialist Certificate
Washington County Technical College, Calais, Maine
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!