This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of experience leading high profile projects. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward defining project objectives, maintaining quality control and ensuring on time completion. To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Senior Project Manager experienced in steering multi-million-dollar construction projects to an on-time completion.
- Skilled in overseeing all project phases while maintaining quality assurance throughout daily operations.
- Possesses dynamic leadership and organizational abilities.
- Well versed in purchasing, engineering, accounting and cost control operations.
IMIS Turbo CAD
MS Office Suite
Markon Solutions, Falls Church, VA; Project Manager/Owner s Rep. 2016-Present
- Fulfill critical project management position, steering on time completion of multiple simultaneous positions valuing $10M+.
- Contribute extensively to all project phases, including design, bidding, vendor management and maintaining quality assurance.
- Strategically establish project objectives; ensure achievement of goals.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills while maintaining open lines of communication with owners, architects and subcontractors.
- Strategically mitigate risk, resolve issues and ensure on time payment.
AECOM/SSI Services, Vienna, VA; Project Manager/Scheduler 2009-2016
- Exemplified strong leadership abilities while managing multiple construction projects valuing $10M+.
- Maintained quality control throughout all daily operations; ensured adherence to project schedule and policies.
- Established and maintained key relationships with subcontractors and vendors; developed innovative solutions to resolve issues.
- Focused heavily on ensuring safety throughout all day to day operations; appropriately documented all incidents.
- Responsibilities included management of finances, including payment, collection, disbursements and tax issues.
Loyko Construction, Inc, Manassas, VA; President 2004-2009
- Assumed key project management position, overseeing all operations for $10M+ projects.
- Led initiatives to develop master progress schedule, manage budget and maintain adherence to policies.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout all interactions.
- Ensured quality throughout all operations; responsible for documenting project status and safety incidents.
- Oversaw surety and bonding; acquired necessary permits.
- Managed human resource services, including employee relations, EEO compliance and payroll processing.
- Continually met and exceeded existing goals.
Loyko Construction, Inc., Manassas, VA; Vice President 1999-2004
Loyko Vetter Construction, Inc., Manassas, VA; Project Manager 1996-1999
Loyko Vetter Construction, Inc., Manassas, VA; Superintendent 1995-1996
Karen F. Brown & Associates, Manassas, VA; Staff Accountant 1992-1993
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, Minor in Psychology
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA; 1995
DCR Erosion Control & Sediment Certification
Virginia Class A Contractor License Holder
Top Secret Clearance with full polygraph and life style, SI/TK/G
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!