This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Financial Operations Leader with 8+ years of experience in analytical and financial roles within a variety of industries. Advanced experience in managing complex portfolios and analyzing financial data along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to internal clients and ensures high efficiency levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities with a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with internal/external teams.
Financial Analysis/Trading Workflow/Process Improvement Mutual Fund Analysis
Portfolio Management Decision Making/Planning Complex Problem Solving
Metric Development & Analysis Regulatory Compliance Global Cash Flow Calculations
- Direct day to day trade operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels
- Utilize superior analytical abilities to review mutual funds, ETF, and fixed income trades along with approving trade corrections
- Play a lead role in the design of innovative operational strategies, oversee complex financial projects, and provide guidance in regard to the re-allocation of the company s proprietary mutual funds
- Handled daily trading and trade related functions for GuidePath mutual funds in addition to maintaining accounts and committing/sending mutual fund trades
- Completed both trade and 12D1 projections for complex asset re-allocations, assisted with special projects, and diffused escalated trade related issues
First Republic Bank, San Francisco, CA 2012-2014
- Supported analytical functions within a banking environment which required reviewing and analyzing weekly lending metrics and identifying potential loan documentation issues
- Reviewed documents to ensure compliance with both internal and regulatory standards, verified client borrowing capacity, and analyzed client s credit worthiness
- Managed the organization s SBA portfolio which included monitoring changes in net worth and calculating both global cash flow and debt coverage ratios
- Designed and implemented metrics which were used to analyze and identify the portfolio s performance and generated comprehensive statements used to measure financial strength
Additional Experience Includes: Financial Advisor Intern, First Investors Bank (2012) and Summer Analyst, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (2009-2011)
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Honors Finance Program
Saint Mary s College of California, Moraga, CA (2012)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in strategic leadership and financial analysis roles with experience in managing complex investment portfolios, designing innovative trading strategies, and generating comprehensive financial reports. In addition, I have strong experience in building positive relationships with both internal and external clients, supporting special projects, and increasing productivity levels.
Some of my key skills include:
Strong educatioaln background which includes a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Honors Finance Program from Saint Mary s College of California
Significant experience in working with key financial organization which includes Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (Summer Analyst)
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!