This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, self-motivated Executive Level Professional eager to contribute 25+ years of experience to a Treasurer position within a top financial firm or bank.
- Regarded for the ability to successfully direct all operations for portfolios valuing up to $70B.
- Proven track record of developing innovative strategies to mitigate risk, optimize profit potential and increase overall liquidity.
- Possesses Series 7 and 63 Licenses, as well as expertise in money market and global trading processes.
- Linguistic fluency in Spanish and English.
MS Office Suite
Credit Agricole Cib., New York, NY, Deputy Treasurer of the Americas 2007-Present
- Leverage superior financial industry knowledge, coupled with excellent leadership skills, to successfully direct daily money market and trading activities for a portfolio valuing $70B.
- Oversee 5 direct reports, as well as treasury groups on a global scale.
- Maintain efficiency throughout pricing of time deposits, commercial paper and YCD issuance.
- Utilize various derivative products, including interest rate swaps, basic swaps, XCCY basis swaps, FX swaps, interest rates futures and FRAs, to successfully manage interest rate risk.
- Implement highly effective strategies to minimize risk, increase liquidity and optimize profit potential.
- Serve as a member of the U.S, Canada, and Brazil Asset-Liability Committee (ALCO), NY Branch Liquidity Strategy Committee, USD Global Liquidity Strategy Committee, Liquidity Crisis Contingency team and Liquidity Pricing Committee.
- Responsible for management and optimization of the branch s 5B Euros; HQLA-AFS portfolio, comprised of U.S. Treasury, Agency, SSA and other high quality securities.
- Use strong communication skills to act as a liaison between local regulators, FRBNY, the FED Board and the banking division of the New York State Department of Financial Services.
WESTLB AG, New York, NY, Director 1998-2007
- Fulfilled critical leadership position, managing all money market trading operations for a portfolio valuing $35-42B.
- Maintained accuracy throughout all day to day operations, focusing primarily on creation/management of gaps, achievement of funding requirements and foreign account management.
- Strategically mitigated risk while ensuring regulatory compliance throughout all activities.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, by seizing opportunities in USD forwards and foreign currency arbitrage, to result in reduced company cost.
- Successfully managed Canadian portfolio through the effective use of a CAD CP program.
- Continually developed and upgraded money market and interest rate models to accurately forecast branch profits.
Ministry of Finance, Republic of Ecuador, Quito, Ecuador, Assistant Director of Financial Affairs 1996-1998
Lehman Brothers, New York, NY, FX/MM Trade Support Unit Assistant Vice-President 1989-1996
Series 7 and 63 Licenses
Major in Leadership & Management Studies International Business and Global Management, GPA: 3.771
School of Professional Studies, New York University, New York City, NY
Teniente de Corbeta (Lieutenant Junior Grade),
Escuela Superior Naval Commandante, Rafael Mor n Valverde (Naval Academy), Guayaquil, Ecuador
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!