This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Recent graduate eager to coalesce dynamic background in artist management, music performance, and professional education towards supporting Warner Music Publishing.
Artists & Repertoire Contracts & Negotiation Marketing Playlist Strategy Talent Acquisition & Assessment Event Planning & Coordination Music Administration Team Building
Proven ability to analyze target audience to create, develop, and maintain shows and programs to capture interest and increase listeners.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, clients, vendors, manufacturers, performers, and management teams at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and networking skills.
Solid technical skills; includes Audio/Visual Production Software and MS Word and Excel.
- Created business plan, cultivated and managed professional relationship with overseas manufacturer, and utilized Instagram to sell samples for clothing line H$TL.
- Created and implemented strategic marketing campaign for local band Pyrex.
- Provided hands-on assistance with music video production for local artist Moula 1st; provided videographer, location, and production assistance.
- Achieved exclusive interview with CIUT 89.5 radio station to promote local band.
- Coordinated major event, including program outline, entertainment (3 local artists), and boosted target market reach by successfully creating an effective email marketing campaign.
PVRX band, various locations (year present)
- Perform wide range of merchandising duties for this band recently signed by Def Jam Records.
- Leverage industry knowledge and expertise to provide creative input for various activities, including music and video treatments.
Warner Chappell/Warner Music Canada, Toronto, Ontario (2016 2017)
- Accurately and efficiently registered live performance set lists with the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN).
- Achieved and maintained in-depth knowledge of A400 system and Warner Music Publishing site (TANGO); registered songwriters and attached correct scopes in support catalog migration.
- Proactively monitored numerous music and video streaming services to identify songs written by Warner Chappell songwriters. Reviewed and analyzed counterclaims.
- Collected, organized, managed, and analyzed sales and other data to measure success of company artists and songwriters; utilized Excel to input all data on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisted throughout entire process of uploading weekly playlist to Spotify; analyzed playlist consumption and garnered in-depth knowledge of playlist strategy for major labels.
Diploma in Entertainment Management, Trebas Institute, Montreal, Qu bec (2016)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
Warner Music Publishing
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an administrative and talent scouting capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include higher education in all aspects of music industry management through a cutting-edge Entertainment Management Program from Trebas Institute, and experience managing artists, recruiting talent, and managing numerous events.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward developing my proven ability to build dynamic teams while simultaneously managing a wide range of duties and responsibilities. I have successfully coordinated multi-level directives within administrative, artist, and event management roles. I am convinced that my consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!