This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
Throughout my military and professional experience, I have demonstrated dedication, reliability and a strong work ethic. To complement this background, I possess an in-depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry, including exploration, drilling and distribution, critical to performing assignments of a Pipeline Technician or Petroleum Technologist. Also, I possess Associate Degrees in Petroleum Technology and Applied Industrial Technology.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Additionally, if needed, I am willing to relocate.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail oriented, results-driven Professional seeking a challenging Petroleum Technologist role.
- Possesses in depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry, including exploration, drilling and distribution, obtained through completion of extensive upper level coursework.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality control while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Obtained exposure to transportation, processing and storage of natural gas and oil.
- Skilled in performing gas / oil measurements and recording / adjusting petroleum instrumentation.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot basic mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
Associate Degree in Petroleum Technology, Westmoreland County Community College; May 2017
Relevant Coursework Completed: Fundamentals of Petroleum, Petroleum Instrumentation, Gas Compression / Flow Dynamics, Gas Processing, Pneumatics / Hydraulics and Welding Metallurgy.
Associate Degree in Applied Industrial Technology, Westmoreland County Community College; May 2017
Honors | Dean s List | GPA: 3.73
Certificate in Petroleum and Industrial Process Operations Technology
Pipeline Mechanic Certification
Natural Gas and Oil Certification
Advanced Individual Training, Fort Lee, Virginia; 2014
Basic Combat Training, Fort Jackson, South Carolina; 2013
Army National Guard 91G 2013-Present
Fire Control Repairer
- Maintain quality assurance throughout all day to day operations, with associated responsibilities included performing preventative maintenance checks on equipment, vehicles and weapons.
- Monitor and repair laser range finders, ballistic computers, laser observation devices, thermal imaging systems and telescopes.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and excellent organizational abilities while ensuring assigned tasks are completed promptly in deadline based environments.
Conco Systems 2014-2015
- Contributed extensively to multiple projects within nuclear, chemical and fossil fuel plants nationwide.
- Ensured quality control by conducting thorough testing, performing preventative maintenance and removing deposits from power plant condensers / heat exchangers.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!