This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 5 years of professional experience in leadership and customer service. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency throughout daily operations within fast-paced environments. To complement this background, I have proven an ability to perform independently and as a team contributor.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-driven Professional possessing strong leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
- Experienced in forming and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Skilled in providing effective mentorship and coaching for associates.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
Criminal Justice Coursework Completed, Westwood Community College
Student Government Member
Alpha Phi Alpha Honor Society
High School Diploma, Merrillville High School, Merrillville, IN
Attention to Detail
Charter Fitness, Merrillville, IN 2015-2016
Customer Service Manager
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations, with associated responsibilities including member enrollment and scheduling appointments.
- Delivered high quality customer service, key to forming positive relationships and continually growing member base.
Macys, Merrillville, IN 2013-2014
- Utilized excellent interpersonal communication skills to provide quality customer service.
- Continually increased company sales; made knowledge based product recommendations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; provided mentorship to associates.
Party City, Merrillville, IN 2012-2013
Customer Service Manager
- Exemplified strong communication and leadership skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Demonstrated an ability to complete assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced environment.
- Formed positive relationships with customers.
American Eagle, Merrillville, IN 2011-2012
Floor Supervisor / Customer Service Representative
- Received a merit based promotion due to strong leadership skills.
- Identified individual needs and made individualized merchandise recommendations to fulfill needs.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all financial transactions.
Abercrombie & Fitch 2010-2011
- Successfully increased sales by delivering high quality customer service throughout all interactions.
Boys and Girls Club Student Mentor
Habitat for Humanity Intern
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!