This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 20+ years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within the food-service industry. Experienced in managing day-to-day administrative operations, implementing standard operations procedures, and supervising cross-functional teams. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Cost Reduction Strategies
Complex Problem Solving
Attention to Detail
- Instrumental in increasing sales revenue and profitability within several regions and individual locations due to the implementation of streamlined operating procedures
- Successfully improved the profitability of a region which had previously been unprofitable through the analysis of store performance and subsequent closing of under-performing stores
- Led the training and development of several members of management, increased brand awareness within the community, and played an integral role in organizational projects
- Guided the day-to-day operational management of all food service locations within the Houston, TX market with a concentration on increasing revenue and profitability for approximately 25 locations
- Instrumental in guiding the region to a top 2 ranking out of 5 regions which was determined by sales attainment to plan, profit attainment to plan, cost of sales variance, cost of labor control, comparative sales growth from the previous year, and drive thru speed of service
- Successfully improved survey scores within the region due to the management of customer satisfaction levels, order accuracy, friendliness, speed of service, cleanliness, problem resolution, and likeliness to return
- Played a lead role in the design and implementation of a labor management system in addition to assessing and streamlining current standard operating procedures
Coordinated both long and short-term strategic operations for a successful food service organization which included attending monthly planning meetings and working effectively with executive leadership
Supervised cross-functional teams which required providing individualized coaching/training in addition to diffusing escalated employee relations issues
Led all logistics related to opening three new location within the Houston market which required developing comprehensive marketing strategies, training District Managers, and managing turnover
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Oversaw several locations located in Dallas/Ft. Worth, El Paso, and Oklahoma which included supervising staff members, devising organizational strategy, and monitoring performance metrics
Integral in the development of an operational assessment system which was utilized throughout the entire organization in addition to handling P&L related functions
Facilitated an increase in profitability within the Oklahoma market due to closing low-performing locations in addition to streamlining operating procedures
Trained and developed 2 individuals who later became Regional Directors which required superior training and communication abilities
Managed approximately 30 locations over a span of 7 years which included implementing a daily/weekly reporting system, utilizing a labor management system, and assisting in the design of training documents
Provided on the job training to new members of management and hourly team members, utilized strong communication skills to diffuse escalated customer service issues, and build strong relationships within the local community in order to build brand awareness
Achieved a ranking of Top 3 District Manager s within the company 5 separate times
Additional Professional Experience Includes:
Partner/General Manager, Shakey s Pizza
District Manager, Pizza Hut (Pizza Management Inc.)
Bachelor of Science, Physical Education
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
Leadership Training Program, Jeff Magee (Taco Cabana)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the following resume, my work history includes several years of experience in operational and administrative roles with a background in overseeing both long and short-term strategy development, providing training to staff members, monitoring organizational metrics, and leading cross-functional teams. In addition, I have a strong background in improving both productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
To complement my professional experience, I also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a significant ability to think logically, and an impressive background in improving revenue and profitability within under-performing regions.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving organizational goals. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!