This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience excelling in positions throughout various industries.
- Possesses top notch office management, sales and customer service experience.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport, forming positive relationships and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
Customer Relationship Management
Training & Development
Neiman Marcus Dallas, TX 2014-2016
Cosmetic Sales Representative
- Deployed highly effective sales strategies to promote revenue growth for a luxury skin care brand.
- Utilized strong product knowledge to recognize individual needs and recommend solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Formed positive, lasting client relationships; conducted product demonstrations, as well as thorough post-sale follow up.
Neiman Marcus, Dallas, TX 2011-2014
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing daily operations, driving sales performance and managing 3 direct reports.
- Streamlined existing processes, leading to a 20% increase in sales.
Dillards, Northpark Center, Dallas, TX
Business Manager, Edge Beauty
- Led successful project to launch store within existing beauty department; oversaw inventory control and branding for 37 product lines.
- Cultivated positive relationships with vendors and customers.
- Implemented highly effective revenue growth strategies, resulting in surpassing of sales goals by 23% within first 12-month period.
- Developed innovative model and concept utilized across 22 store locations.
Dillards, Northpark Center 2006-2010
Business Manager/Facial Instructor
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership and sales skills.
- Strategically promoted Clarins brand across 7 branch locations; identified customer needs and made knowledge based recommendations to ensure satisfaction.
- Formed positive relationships with customers, team members and upper level management.
Obrentz Design Group, Austin, TX
- Strategically coordinated all facets of design projects, including material selection, inventory control and ensuring on time completion.
- Cultivated positive vendor relationships; ensured favorable terms for both parties throughout sales transactions.
Murphy and Company Atlanta, GA 1989-1991
Administrative Manager/Executive Assistant
- Provided excellent administrative support while managing 7 staff members, coordinating projects and implementing strategies to increase efficiency throughout office operations.
The Underwriters Group, Harrisburg, PA 1984-1989
Customer Service Manager
- Received multiple merit based promotions; successfully implemented multiple processes to significantly improve performance across department.
- Managed 8 team members; focused heavily on ensuring policy compliance, resolving issues and ensuring top notch customer service was provided.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!