This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Financial Executive who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global financial business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above domestic and / or international business challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and works to demonstrate high-level global performance with Fortune 100 and mid-cap companies across wide-ranging industrial products, consumer products, and public accounting industries.
- Bxxxxxxingual Communicator (Spanish / English) who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Accounting Consultant (2015)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking financial operations for this $39-bxxxxxxlion world leader in the manufacturing of construction equipment, gas turbines, diesel, and natural gas engines, including serving within the lead financial role tasked with seamlessly directing cost-reduction initiatives for an oxxxxxx and gas engine division.
Successfully collaborated with consultants, McKenzie & Company, to meet all program targets.
Business Support Manager (2013 2015)
- Utxxxxxxized broad scope of industry knowledge toward providing integral leadership to this subsidiary of fuel systems and engine components, including providing financial counsel to develop product and business strategy for the subsidiary.
Developed financial modeling whxxxxxxe providing valuable guidance on manufacturing footprint.
Spearheaded targeted product rationalization and capacity alignment advisement for leaders.
Coordinated and led all accounting, budgeting, forecasting, R&D, inventory, and capital areas.
Accounting Consultant (2008 2013)
- Strategically steered results-generating counsel to Caterpxxxxxxlar s business units and corporate service organizations on diverse financial, accounting, strategy, management, and business issues, including leading all facets of mergers and acquisitions, eCommerce, business consolidation, capacity expansion, and investment governance to boost key growth.
Led strategic capacity studies of engine, components, and remanufacture operations.
Coordinated a business plan process for a $1.5-bxxxxxxlion expansion of worldwide manufacturing.
Developed financial model, valuation, and business case to support eBusiness Transformation Strategy.
Led cost-reduction initiatives for divisions, and provided counsel on consolidation engine facxxxxxxities in Europe.
Developed valuation and business case for joint ventures and acquisitions in Asia and Europe up to $250 mxxxxxxlion.
Successfully led a post-investment assessment program, investment resource allocation process, and asset impairment assessment in accordance with FAS 144.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Regional Controller Alberto Culver Puerto Rico (2005 2007)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing comprehensive financial functions of a subsidiary of this $3.5-bxxxxxxlion manufacturer and distributor based in San Juan, Puerto Rico, including serving on a leadership team to drive success.
Prepared annual budget, forecast, brand reporting, and analysis of business results.
Generated annual cost reductions of $1.6 mxxxxxxlion as member of the leadership team.
Enhanced controls and process efficiencies by restructuring accounting functional areas.
Project Lead Internal Controls Governance (2003 2004)
- Drove operations growth by leading implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements for a Latin America Region, including conducting annual reviews of foreign affxxxxxxiates to evaluate financial risk and adequacy of controls.
Honored for job excellence with Alberto Culver s Business Buxxxxxxder Award in 2003.
Senior International Financial Analyst (2000 2003)
- Led targeted decision-making in the profit-focused due dxxxxxxigence on divestiture of business segment during an eight-month assignment to a subsidiary based in Basingstoke, United Kingdom, including demonstrating sharp analytical abxxxxxxities toward comprehensively evaluating profitabxxxxxxity, ROI, financial reserves, currency, and inter-company accounts.
Successfully developed brand profit / loss reporting, and consolidated annual brand budget of foreign affxxxxxxiates.
Interim Controller Alberto Culver de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (1998 2000)
- Played a vital role in managing all facets of accounting, forecast, reporting, and analysis of this subsidiary in Mexico City.
Honored with Alberto Culver s prestigious Business Buxxxxxxder Award in 1999.
Restructured Credit & Collections functions to boost timely evaluation of accounts.
Increased collections, reduced past due balances, and enhanced controls over trade promotions.
- Expertly managed audit engagements across comprehensive planning, fieldwork, and reporting stages, including performing accurate audits in joint venture agreements with Big 4 and regional public accounting firms per key goals.
Additionally held prior roles as Senior Auditor and Staff Auditor to support the firm s goals.
Co-managed consulting engagements for clients with financial portfolios up to $500 mxxxxxxlion.
Successfully supervised audits ranging from 200 to 1,000 audit hours and portfolios up to $2.5 bxxxxxxlion.
Master of Business Administration (Finance Emphasis) Loyola University Chicago
Certified Public Accountant State of Xxxxxx
Registered Certified Public Accountant Xxxxxx Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multibxxxxxxlion-Dollar Financial Operations Management, Global Capacity Expansion, Mergers / Acquisitions, Process Restructuring / Optimization, Due Dxxxxxxigence, and Investment Governance. I am also highly skxxxxxxled in Full-Cycle Accounting, SOX, Budget Development / Control, Financial Modeling, Valuation, Forecasting, Asset Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, and Trends Tracking.
Throughout my career, I have excelled in progressive accounting consultant, regional controller, project lead for internal controls governance, international finance analyst, and audit manager roles for such high-profxxxxxxe global employers as Caterpxxxxxxlar, Inc., Alberto Culver Company, and Prado & Renteria CPAs, P.C. Within these positions, I successfully managed multibxxxxxxlion-dollar company finances, drove successful mergers and acquisitions, boosted profits with results-focused eCommerce initiatives, and coordinated business plan processes for bxxxxxxlion-dollar global expansions, to name a few efforts.
A sampling of my accomplishments included:
Achieving Alberto Culver s prestigious Business Buxxxxxxder Award in 1999 and 2003.
Generating annual cost reductions of $1.6 mxxxxxxlion as member of the leadership team.
Coordinating a business plan process for a $1.5-bxxxxxxlion expansion of worldwide manufacturing.
Co-managing consulting engagements for clients with financial portfolios up to $500 mxxxxxxlion.
Successfully supervising audits ranging from 200 to 1,000 audit hours and portfolios up to $2.5 bxxxxxxlion.
Developing financial model, valuation, and business case to support eBusiness Transformation Strategy.
Developing valuation and business case for joint ventures and acquisitions in Asia and Europe up to $250 mxxxxxxlion.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration (Finance Emphasis) from Loyola University Chicago and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Minor in Finance) from the University of Xxxxxx at Chicago. I am a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Xxxxxx and a Registered Certified Public Accountant by the IDFPR.
As a proven leader, you wxxxxxxl find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!