This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic, performance-driven, and highly credentialed professional eager to offer progressive leadership talents, as well as strong team building, strategic planning, and care quality talents, toward maximizing your facility s success.
- Integral Leader who facilitates the delivery of responsible patient care for all ages based on industry and / or facility standards of practices, and spearheads corrective center-wide plans to boost healthcare success and drive profits.
- Top Performer who offers proven experience in large-scale healthcare optimization, including developing and implementing forward-thinking programs, policies, and processes to achieve continued quality-focused patient care.
- Visionary Professional who contributes a record of results in attaining superior administrative / management outcomes, and is recognized as an out-of-the-box thinker adept at initiating innovative processes for enhanced services.
- Bilingual Communicator (Spanish / English) who builds relationships with executives, healthcare teams, patients, and families, and who exhibits up-to-date knowledge of nationwide care management trends and critical statistics.
Director Department of Emergency Registration (2000 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking Patient Registration / Access operations for this urban private hospital with 120,000 annual patient visits, including training, mentoring, and managing a 75-member staff of managers, supervisors, and registration personnel, as well as financial investigators, records staff, and ED navigators.
- Spearhead audit and review, data analysis, and charts and graphs comparisons, and resourcefully implement new policies and procedures as a result of changes in healthcare delivery and reimbursement to boost overall success.
- Classify cases requiring risk management review and track, analyze, and present coding documentation requirements.
- Prepare and administer budgets, compile reports to analyze complaint trends, and formulate strategies for improvement, along with cost-effectively managing purchasing, controlling office inventories, and maintaining large-scale logbooks.
Collaborated with cross-functional teams during go-live software implementation operations.
Cultivated mutually beneficial relationships with outside healthcare facilities and provider agencies.
Delivered continual input and ideas to build EMR, Empower, and EPIC systems with Medisys Network.
Ensured continuous process improvements and assessments of registration operations and revenue cycles.
Improved the patient experience and outcomes while continually conducting training on updated procedures.
Supervisor Department of Emergency Registration (1998 2000)
- Strategically steered high-volume registration operations within this fast-paced Emergency Department, including training, mentoring, and managing a patient-focused staff, as well as preparing work schedules and handling all payroll.
- Efficiently administered registration, discharge, and charges reconciliation for Walkouts and AMA charts from the ER.
Improved patient flow and satisfaction rates by updating key policies and procedures.
Conducted all annual staff evaluations and prepared the department for JCAHO audits.
Marketing Assistant Department of Public Affairs (1998)
- Drove business growth by coordinating and managing high-attendance fundraising activities within the community.
- Coordinated and directed free medical screenings for wide-ranging nursing homes, schools, banks, and street fairs.
Spearheaded development of dynamic mailings and promotional advertisements for special events.
Central Services Supervisor Customer Service Department (1992 1997)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic leadership acumen toward managing a large-scale Central Services operations employing 15 staff and telephone operators, including training staff and prioritizing core workflow.
- Contributed proven experience in reconciling abandoned property accounts, and handled all dealings with the state.
Accurately balanced and analyzed daily and / or monthly general ledgers.
Successfully resolved escalated issues and increased customer service levels.
Training Supervisor Systems & Training Department (1990 1992)
- Led targeted employee new hire orientations, training, and development for incoming employees, including ensuring seamless instructional processes by preparing training manuals and employee manuals, and updating procedures.
Prepared training materials and employee manuals, as well as lesson plans and tests.
Optimized operations productivity by personally updating comprehensive branch procedures.
Initiated training / orientation for new employees in teller, customer service, and supervisory roles.
Retail Banking ￨ Customer Service Representative (1987 1990)
- Played a vital role in expertly assessing client needs, including courteously resolving client and account-specific issues.
- Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward assisting with the accurate reconciliation / filling of key ATM machines.
Successfully cross-sold various bank products.
Proactively participated in monthly branch audits.
Delivered valuable referrals to internal staff to boost profits.
Master of Business Administration ￨ Master of Health Care Administration (Projected 2017) Phoenix University
3M Medical Coding ￨ HIPAA Compliance Leadership & Supervisory Skills for Women
AMA Train the Trainer ￨ Irate Customer Service Training ￨ ICD-9-CM Medical Coding ￨ Physician Billing
EPIC ￨ EMR ￨ Apple OS X ￨ Windows OS ￨ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ￨ HIM / Stoke Applications
ADT / Prelude Enterprise ￨ Cadence Enterprise Scheduling ￨ Resolute Hospital Billing ￨ ASAP ER Documentation
Hiring Agent Name
I am seeking a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and am submitting my resume for your review.
I offer a genuine passion for healthcare with cross-functional talents in ED / Operations Management, Patient Registration / Access Processes, Patient Care Services, Patient Advocacy, Team Building, Training / Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Multi-Process Optimization, Policy / Procedure Development, and Program Development / Management. I am also well-versed in Short- / Long-Term Goal Planning, Quality Assurance, Policy / Procedure Development, Trends Tracking, Workflow Prioritization, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas, including putting the patient and family at the center of quality-driven care across all decision-making responsibilities.
To complement my background, please note that I am pursuing a rigorous Master of Business Administration / Master of Health Care Administration from Phoenix University with a projected 2017 graduation date. I also hold a Bachelor s Degree in Health Care Administration from the same institution.
Currently, as a Director of the Department of Emergency Registration at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, I expertly lead forward-thinking Patient Registration / Access operations for this urban private hospital with 120,000 annual patient visits, including training, mentoring, and managing a 75-member staff of managers, supervisors, and registration personnel, as well as financial investigators, records staff, and ED navigators. Within this role, I spearhead audit and review, data analysis, and charts and graphs comparisons, and implement new policies and procedures as a result of changes in healthcare delivery and reimbursement. I also prepare and administer budgets, compile reports to analyze complaint trends, and formulate strategies for improvement, along with managing purchasing, controlling inventories, and maintaining logbooks.
A sampling of my recent accomplishments include:
Collaborating with cross-functional teams during go-live software implementation operations.
Cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with outside healthcare facilities and provider agencies.
Delivering continual input and ideas to build EMR, Empower, and EPIC systems with Medisys Network.
Ensuring continuous process improvements and assessments of registration operations and revenue cycles.
Improving the patient experience and outcomes while continually conducting training on updated procedures.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Axxxxxx Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in leadership roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!