This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 4041 Edison Avenue ￨ Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx
Solutions-Focused Team Player Seeking Growth-Oriented A&P Mechanic Role
Licensed A&P Mechanic who exhibits proven experience in avionics maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and operations optimization in alignment with a global company s vision, value, and goals, and continually works to meet critical objectives to deliver quality and achieve excellence. Top performer who contributes sharp analytical abilities and superior attention-to-detail while applying expertise in working engine and propeller problems, xxxxxxight control issues, landing gear, and rigging issues. Ambitious self-starter who excels in autonomous and collaborative environments, and showcases skill in mentoring and managing results-focused teams as an expert resource to A&P mechanics in the individualized or group training of removal and installation of parts, R&R, function checks, and operations checks. Out-of-the-box thinker who interfaces with manufacturers to maintain functions of aircraft and power plants, and collaborates with engineers on malfunctions, alternative test methods, and recommendation of improved procedures to optimize performance. Recognized with four FXXXXXX Aviation Maintenance Technical Awards, attained Letter of Commendation from Wingslant of CINCLANTXXXXXXEET, and two Good Conduct Awards.
Avmax Montana, Inc., Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 2015 2016
- Capitalized on the opportunity to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and engine and landing gear changes, repairs to xxxxxxight control systems, rigging xxxxxxight control systems, and troubleshooting and repairing auto pilot system.
- Expertly led troubleshooting and repair of wide-ranging engines, propellers, and landing gear issues as required, along with troubleshooting hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and power plants.
- Efficiently performed scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
Gulfstream Aerospace, Brunswick, GA 2015
- Strategically steered safety-focused, results-oriented scheduled / unscheduled maintenance of Gulfstream business jets.
Silver Airways, Gainesville, XXXXXX | Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 2013 2015
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward accurately performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, along with engine and landing gear changes; repairs to xxxxxxight control systems; rigging xxxxxxight control systems; and troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic systems, electrical systems, auto pilot systems, and power plants.
- Served as a forward-thinking Required Item Inspector and was start-up, run-up, and taxi qualified.
Avmax Montana, Inc., Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 2011 2013
Quality Control Supervisor (2012 2013)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a large-scale Quality Control Department in all daily operations, including mentoring and managing a top-performing team of Quality Control Inspectors in meeting company goals.
- Expertly complied with inspection item (RII); made 8130s; and handled SDR reports, 337s, and aircraft releases.
- Facilitated comprehensive aircraft run-up and taxi checks in alignment with quality control objectives.
Maintenance Lead Technician (2011 2012)
- Ensured seamless aircraft operations by handling all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in compliance with ADS, FCDS, and Service Bulletins for airframe and power plant systems for aircraft at a 14 CFR Part 145 Repair Station.
Craig Air Center, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 2008 2011
Aircraft Maintenance Technician | Avionics
- Led targeted scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Beechcraft 1900C Airliners, Beechcraft B200 King Airs, Learjet 35A, and Falcon 50 on the 135 charter, and additionally handled other types of aircraft for the repair station.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | Page Two | (xxx-xxx-xxxx
DayJet Corporation, Gainesville, XXXXXX 2007 2008
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Efficiently handled all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in compliance with ADS, FCDS, and Service Bulletins.
- Performed accurate maintenance on state-of-the-art airframe, power plant, and avionic systems for Eclipse 500 aircraft.
US Airways Express | Piedmont Airline, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX | Salisbury, MD 1987 2007
Lead Airframe | Power Plant Mechanic
- Recognized as lead mechanic and inspector responsible for planning and prioritizing workxxxxxxow among mechanics and technicians to achieve assigned functions in compliance with comprehensive safety regulations and internal standards.
- Directed all on-the-job technical training on aircraft maintenance practices, company policies, and safety procedures.
- Performed maintenance on aircraft, including periodic aircraft service checks, dismantling, overhauling, repairing, fabricating, assembling, and erecting of all parts of aircraft and aircraft components, as well as company equipment.
Provincetown Boston Airlines (PBA), Xxxxxx, XXXXXX 1986 1987
A&P Mechanic | Supervisor | Inspector
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward performing both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, including handling sheet metal repairs and troubleshooting of hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and power plants as required.
- Performed as a Required Item Inspector, and further attained qualifications in start-up, run-up, and taxing functions.
Additional Professional Experience
Naval Air Station, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX Naval Air Rework Facility | Aircraft Rigger
Grumman St. Augustine Corporation, St. Augustine, XXXXXX Aircraft Assembly Riveter
U.S. Navy, Xxxxxx, XXXXXX Workcenter Supervisor
Private Pilot License
H-3 Aircraft | Collateral Duty Inspector | P-3C Collateral Duty Inspector
Ground Equipment License (Two Tons) | Airworthiness Release Authorization
FCC GROL with Radar xxx-xxx-xxxx | CRJ 200 Start-Up, Run-Up, and Tax | ATR 42
Airworthiness Release and RII for Sxxxxxxb 340B | Taxi and Power Runs for Sxxxxxxb 340B
Eclipse 500 Start Up, Run-Up, Taxi | FXXXXXX-Certified Air Frame & Power Plant Mechanic
VH-3A Engine Turn-Up | Eclipse 500 Required Item Inspector | VH-3A Aircraft Plane Captain
Required Item Inspector 402C Cessna and DHC-8 | DHC-8 Maintenance Release | DHC-8 Towing
DHC-8 RII | DHC-8 Start-Up, Run-Up and Taxi | Maintenance Run-Up and Taxi Authorization Instructor
Chief Inspector Craig Air Center Repair Station | FXXXXXX Repairman Certificate - #xxxxxx76 For Repair Station
Company-Sponsored Training Programs
Naval Aviation Maintenance Quality Assurance Administration
DeHavilland-8 System Course | Airframe Mechanics Power Plant
SH-3D Power Plant and Related Systems Organizational Maintenance
Ballscrew Quill Removal & Replacement Ballscrew Internal Spline Inspection
Basic Electronics and Electricity | Group Support Equipment | T-58-10 Power Plant
PW120 Line Maintenance | PW123 Engine Line Maintenance | APU T-62T-40C7 Training
Eclipse Aircraft and Systems Course | Pratt and Whitney 610F Levels 1, 2, and 3 Courses
DHC-8 Systems | Tech Rep Test Box A265D | PSEU Training Update | DHC-8 Propeller Balance-Dynamic
Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic | Aviation Fundamentals | Aviation Machinists Mate Jets Class A
14SF-7 Propeller System Maintenance | Dash 8 Model 311 Differences | Dash 8 200 and 300 Differences
T-56-A-10 / 14 Engine and Related Systems | AR 150-151A Maintenance Information Automated Retrieval
Engineering Order Writing and Approval Procedures | Dash 8 100 / 200 Environmental Control System Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!