This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dynamic and eager professional with 18 years of proven managerial experience in manufacturing and laboratory settings. Maintains strong focus on continuous improvement initiatives. Bolsters levels of productivity and efficiency using effective team leadership skills to complete root cause analyses and devise focused resolutions. Delivers effective training initiatives to fuel staff compliance with regulatory measures. In search of a managerial role that will allow for leverage of MBA studies, as well as use of production and operational acumen.
Inventory Control ~ Business Analytics ~ Project Management ~ Process Design & Improvement ~ Strategic Planning
Analytical & Critical Thinking ~ Market Research Quality Validation and Assurance ~ Interpersonal Communication
NJIT ~ Student Worker | 2014 - 2015
- Collaborated with a series of startup companies in the NJIT incubator in order to develop marketing and branding tactics; assisted each in developing comprehensive financial models and pricing strategies
- Authored business plans and presented each to investors to secure funding for the companies projects and initiatives
- Called on the use of a variety of measures, e.g. neural network, to assess data and predict accurate outcomes for all projects; also used business analytics tools to replicate business scenarios and predict outcomes
Firmenich Inc.~ Operations Supervisor | 2010 2013
- Directed daily manufacturing operations with a focus on continuous improvement and operational efficacy; coached personnel on various Lean Six Sigma practices to help drive efficiency, control costs, manage budgets, maintain inventory and drive profit
- Drove operations to attain optimal levels of production output while simultaneously reducing overtime by over 5%
- Spearheaded an initiative to track performance and promote operators; led to improved performance and a 5% reduction in unscheduled time off
- Liaised with Engineers and Mechanics to schedule equipment maintenance and repairs to preserve overall at a level below 3%
- Developed a holistic training manual for Operators that detailed the process control plan and helped readers recognize and recover from process failure; aided in the reduction of unscheduled downtime by 12%
Manufacturing Engineer | 2007 2010
- Performed risk assessment and JSA, as well as wrote initial standard operating procedures (SOPs) for an innovative startup facility; included Implementing a safety system to allow for proper solvent pumping and elimination of accidental splashing incidents
- Liaised with Human Resources and Production Manager to recruit for the Greenfield production facility and start up on schedule
- Suggested design and process method modifications; included an experiment to demonstrate that the recommended equipment was inadequate and discontinuing its use would yield $60K in savings
- Introduced a system to track and record equipment downtime thus focusing on how to eliminate recurring failures
- Fueled continuous improvement using Lean processes to increase throughput by 10% during the first year of operation; exceeded the design basis by 30% during the third operational year while reducing overall utility consumption by 13%
- Managed new product processes from the engineering to production stages; continually ensured that all technical limitations were eliminated; generated less than 10% scrap and 85% RFT
- Oversaw the manufacture of existing offerings as well, including running cost-controlled manufacturing processes that eradicated processing steps that were void of value
- Introduced and championed a processing technique that powered a 10% decrease in raw material consumption levels
- Process Scientist, Firmenich Inc., 2001 2007
- Analytical Chemist, Virginia Dare, 1999 2001
- Quality Control Supervisor, Shaw Midge & Co., 1998 1999
- Production Chemist, Frutarome Inc., 1995 - 1998
Master of Business Administration, Marketing, NJIT
Master of Science, Chemistry, Long Island University
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Bloomfield College
Member, National Society of Leadership and Success
Also trained in Lean Six Sigma, Machine Learning, Business Analytics, Data Mining and Project Management
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a dynamic and focused manufacturing management professional with over 18 years of progressively responsible operational experience. I consider myself adept in all facets of personnel training and supervision.
- With my career background and business savvy gleaned from my MBA studies, I have learned how to develop continuous process improvements and operational tactics that serve to heighten levels of efficiency and productivity.
- In any role I take on, I am eager to work both individually and cross-collaboratively to develop plans and measures that best fit client needs, ensure safe working conditions for personnel, as well as help achieve organizational success.
- As a professional, I have a deep and thorough understanding of Lean Six Sigma best practices. I am also trained in other essential areas including Machine Learning, Business Analytics, Data Mining and Project Management.
- Outside of the diverse and impressive career history detailed on my resume, I have an MBA with a Marketing focus from NJIT and an MS in Chemistry from Long Island University. I also hold a Bachelor of Science in that same subject area from Bloomfield College.
- Furthermore, I aim to stay involved and network with like-minded professionals through my involvement in professional organizations, such as the National Society of Leadership and Success.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!