This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Sustainable Energy Graduate eager to strengthen existing knowledge and skills within a progressive organization.
- In depth knowledge of building energy analysis, ASHERAE level 3 energy audits, thermography, HVAC analysis and building computer simulation.
- Recognized for successfully designing a Net Zero energy housing complex.
- Proficiency in multiple Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with experience in advanced building energy analysis, conducting solar / wind site assessments and performing statistical analysis.
- Completed extensive training in Green Building Design, feasibility, cost analysis and performance simulation.
Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Energy, Stockton University, Galloway, NJ; 2017
Relevant coursework completed in applied engineering, mathematics, physics, policy, law and economics.
Sustainable Energy Knowledge
Data Visualization Software
Green Power Energy, Annandale, NJ 2016
- Gained valuable exposure to various operations within the energy industry.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while conducting thorough site evaluations and evaluating findings.
- Successfully fabricated ground mount and rooftop solar arrays.
Stockton University, Galloway, NJ 2014-2017
- Exemplified excellent organizational abilities while ensuring on-time completion of assigned tasks.
- Contributed extensively to consumer product, building and structural component design operations.
- Utilized various types of computer assisted design software to complete tasks.
- Contributed extensively to design and fabrication of on-campus community garden.
Medical Technician, United States Air Force, Aerospace; 2006-2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!