This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
PO Box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Service-oriented LPN seeking a challenging position where expertise in healthcare procedure, medical support services and patient care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- Respected Licensed Practical Nurse with distinguished career supporting diverse medical teams in the delivery of quality patient care both as Charge and Staff Nurse; IV Certified and CPR Certified.
- In depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- Effectively support multidisciplinary, collaborative medical/healthcare team environments.
- Extensive inpatient experience in patient intake, condition assessment, diagnosis, care plan implementation, treatment, and education.
- Capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- Proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic.
- Technically proficient in pointclick care using EMAR and ETAR system along with MS Office Suite
Licensed Practical Nurse/Charge Nurse, St. Josephs Center 2012-Present
- Successfully support facility operations as Charge Nurse both on fast-paced 20-patient rehabilitation and 60-bed long term units, with direct accountability for effectively managing staff and caseload to ensure optimal nursing and supportive patient care.
- Proficiently implement care plans and physician orders and administer daily medications; conduct daily reviews of critical and routine lab results and report to APRN/MD.
- Effectively orient new hires and facilitate staff educational inservices.
- Actively collaborate with administrative and multidisciplinary health care team to deliver quality services; includes attending morning reports.
- Expertly educate families on patient care and discharge instructions.
- Efficiently book appointments and consults to meet patient needs.
- Continually ensure critical compliance with infection control policies and procedures.
Licensed Practical Nurse, Soundview Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center 2008-2011
- Actively collaborated with Physicians, Nurses, Nutritionists, Rehabilitation Staff, and Speech Therapists to ensure the delivery of quality, holistic care to residents.
- Served as Charge Nurse for 25 patients, while also assessing vital signs, monitoring treatment effectiveness, administering medication, hanging IV s, and performing wound care procedures.
- Consistently educated patients on disease state, treatment plan and wellness planning.
- Responsible for cleaning nurses station, stocking medical carts, ordering medications, and setting up peritoneal dialysis machines as needed.
- Received a Quality Care Award for exceptional on the job performance.
Licensed Practical Nurse, Middlesex Hospital Family Practice 2007-2008
- Oversaw patient pre-examination assessments, including vital signs, medical history, urine sample collection, blood sugar check, diabetic foot checks, and immunizations.
- Effectively managed a variety of office operations, from fielding phone calls and filling prescriptions to handling physician schedules.
Licensed Practical Nursing Program Stone Academy
LPN Prerequisites Quinnipiac University 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!