This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 30+ years of experience in fast-paced warehouse environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency throughout daily operations. To complement this background, I possess strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Six Sigma Greenbelt eager to contribute strong leadership skills and
30+ years of experience to a role within a fast-paced distribution center.
- In-depth knowledge of Six Sigma principles with a track record of saving $145k+ annually.
- Demonstrated ability to continually excel within positions possessing increasing levels of responsibility.
- Recognized for consistently meeting and exceeding goals within production based environments.
- Skilled in conducting in-depth training on various concepts, including hazardous material management and forklift operations.
Written & Oral Communication
Training & Development
3M Oral Care Solution Division (Unitek), Monrovia, CA 1983-Present
Distribution Specialist II (2014-Present)
- Thoroughly review existing processes and make knowledge based recommendations to increase efficiency; implement various Lean and Kaizen principles.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while overseeing necessary operations.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety regulations; conduct in-depth training on forklift operations and handling of hazardous materials.
Warehouse Specialist I (2012-2014)
- Consistently met and exceeded production goals within a fast-paced environment.
- Developed strategies to increase efficiency and improve performance.
- Implemented various methods to cut company costs and recover additional funds.
Warehouse Lead 6 / 7 (1989-2012)
- Demonstrated excellent leadership abilities while coordinating and directing workflow for 20 employees.
- Used strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Implemented Six Sigma concepts to significantly improve performance and increase efficiency.
- Performed extensive training on power industrial equipment (PIE), including forklifts.
Warehouse Chemical Lead 6 (1986-1989)
- Oversaw day to day activities of 3 team members; closely monitored performance and implemented action plans as necessary.
- Served as Inventory Slot Auditor.
- Made knowledge based recommendations to improve overall workflow.
Previous Positions: Material Handler (1985-1986) | Mailroom Clerk (1983-1985)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Fork Lift Trainer
Dangerous Goods Hazardous Material Certification
High School Diploma, Monrovia High School, Monrovia, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!