This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Executive-level Pastor of Innovations and Chief Operations Officer with over 20 years of experience in multi-site church environments. Proven success in increasing community engagement within congregation. Thrive in challenging and fast-paced environments that call for adaptability and superb interpersonal acumen. Exude a positive, welcoming demeanor using active listening and strong communication skills. Surpass all established organizational ambitions and prioritize duties using solution-focused leadership skills. In search of a challenging executive position with an innovative, healthily-growing multi-site church that will call upon diverse skill set and allow for active contribution to congregational growth. Targeting churches with a regular attendance of over 4K.
Played a key role in the launch of the Highlands Fellowship in 1995, which now averages over 4K in attendees in six locations, a stark contrast to its humble beginnings with only two families in attendance at a singular church locale
Worked with the executive team to develop a central staff structure that equipped the church to add future sites
Evaluated the worship experience at all locations and made changes to improve service, bolster momentum and add energy
Planned over 20 Christmas productions including drama, video, lighting, special effects and musical aspects for over 400 cast members; saw attendance in 2014 spike to over 15K total audience members
Led a mission to Juarez, Mexico to construct two community centers for the local community members
Also directed a mission to Recife, Brazil in 2008 to determine the most optimal way to build churches in the area; also equipped servant leaders, assisted the poor, cared for the sick and educated those that thirsted to learn
Hosted the G3 Conference at Highlands since 2006, bring Pastors and leaders from all across 150 countries to train and prepare them for the ministry
Core competencies include leadership, management, cultural competence, creative problem solving, strategic planning, organization, teambuilding, adaptability and flexibility, among others
Highlands Fellowship - Executive Director of Operations/Innovations, 1995-2016
Managed the largest budget within the organization, totaling over $5M
Served on the Board of Directors for 21 years and became Vice President at the time the church was incorporated
Assisted the Lead Pastor with driving the church vision and mission using strategies to attain spiritual/organizational goals
Crafted a strategic analysis to showcase church strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
Mentored the Campus Pastors, Worship, Creative, Communications, Technical, Marketing and Environmental teams
Supervised and delegated the worship experience and special events; equipped staff and leaders to coordinate all elements
Ensured staff members had viable resources at their disposal to fulfill their respective responsibilities
Developed a quarterly evaluation plan used to promote staff performance and health; also set into motion a strategic growth plan for the Campus Pastors
Collaborated with the Finance and Stewardship Ministry Team to manage finances and create growth tactics; also liaised with the Lead Pastor to implement successful giving campaigns
Established and built upon programs, leaders and volunteer teams that played an active role in contributing to the growth plan intended for both attendees and members
Set forth a clear, attainable vision for the worship ministry, used to support and complement the Lead Pastor s overall goals
Developed and managed over 15 bands and vocal teams, along with more than 25 worship leaders in total
Planned over 150 sermon series in conjunction with the Lead Pastor and other members of the creative team
Drafted and instituted a multi-site plan that consisted of two geographical regions for current and future campuses; included extension sites and cafes sustained via strategic community parxxxxxxerships
Spearheaded a project that built the church up from a single venue to three within the same location; also founded a satellite campus in 2004 that brought the community to its current six-campus total
Assessed community needs in all locations; used a strategic outreach plan involving volunteer teams in order to achieve
Bachelor of Science, Education, East Xxxxxx State University
Certification, Ordained Pastor
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am pleased to submit my application materials for the (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) vacancy and am submitting my documents for your review. As illustrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As an executive-level professional in the multi-church industry, I bring to any position years of progressive operations management experience. I am skilled in all facets of supervision, including oversight of broad responsibilities and coordination of cross-functional working teams.
- Over the course of my career, I ve proven myself adept in guiding and inspiring my congregation to achieve success. I lead by example and use solution-focused methods in order to do this. I am also able to develop and sustain lasting relationships with community members at all levels, both individually or within a team setting.
- I boast a proven record of delivering comprehensive direction and guidance in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments that call for flexibility, organization and time management. I am often regarded by others as a valuable guide and mentor. This will serve me well in any executive-level, worship-driven capacity.
- Other core skills include Strategic Planning, Event Coordination, Communication, Interpersonal Skills and many others. My experience includes actively contributing to process improvement that fuels positive change. I am able to identify both points of progress, as well as areas for improvement.
- Outside of the impressive executive history detailed on my resume, I earned a Bachelor of Science in Education from East Xxxxxx State University. I also gained my credential as an Ordained Pastor while with my most recent employer, Highlands Fellowship.
I am a focused, capable and highly experienced applicant committed to supporting the long-term goals of an innovative, reputable firm. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!