This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who xxxxxxkes sound decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar sales and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including offering a consistent record of top perforxxxxxxnce in sales, territory development, and account xxxxxxnagement.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who is adept at developing and executing goal-achieving strategies that increase xxxxxxrket share.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-xxxxxxkers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Director Business & Account Development
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking new business development and account xxxxxxnagement for 138 accounts encompassing New England hospitals and independent diagnostic ixxxxxxging facilities to boost the bottom line.
Generated $58+ million in revenue with $2+ million in substantial new accounts.
Recognized for job perforxxxxxxnce excellence as Representative of the Year in 2014 and 2015.
Honored with Top Sales Award for a 99% retention rate for 3 consecutive years 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Sales Xxxxxxnager North America
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward executing, xxxxxxnaging, and xxxxxxintaining all sales with full responsibility for xxxxxxrketing, promoting, and advertising techniques and customer service, and established a client base.
- Contributed proven negotiations skills and excellent presentation abilities to achieve rapid growth and sales success.
Developed a strong, large-scale referral base within the first 3 months of employment.
Significantly drove sales and improved customer service to boost retention and referrals.
Account Xxxxxxnager New England
- Strategically steered development and xxxxxxnagement of Nuclear Cardiology initiatives encompassing sales, analysis, planning, and resource allocation, including addressing client needs and xxxxxxintaining multi-level business relationships.
Successfully installed Gold Standard equipment within nationally recognized facilities, including Brigham Women s, Xxxxxxss General, Beth Israel, and UXxxxxxss Medical, as well as sold $2.8 million within a 1-year timeframe.
Vice President Sales & Xxxxxxrketing
- Drove business growth by leading all sales generation and trade show initiatives, including conceptualizing, developing, and implementing new advertising campaigns featured within North Shore Living and Cape Ann Xxxxxxgazines.
Successfully improved customer service by addressing client-specific needs and interests.
Increased sales and grew business from 1 to 62 accounts, producing $2.2 million in 16 months.
Account Xxxxxxnager Boston
- Xxxxxxximized bottom-line perforxxxxxxnce by driving sales, xxxxxxrketing, and xxxxxxnagement of capital and consuxxxxxxble Women s Health Care ixxxxxxging equipment, including liaising with business professionals on all sales and business goals.
Sold $5 million worth of digital breast ixxxxxxging equipment the largest single sale in company history.
Cultivated a successful relationship with a 5-system hospital group to generate and enhance sales growth.
Regional Sales Xxxxxxnager
- Applied strong leadership talents toward cost-effectively developing and xxxxxxnaging budgets and forecasts for 7 highly competitive states throughout the New England area while developing multiple growth-focused business strategies.
Generated a 50% growth initiative in Fiscal Year 2005.
Successfully established and oversaw a large-scale client base.
Increased sales from $1 million to $2.3 million during first year of employment.
Full Line Sales Representative ￨ Surgical C-Arm Sales Specialist
- Expertly led an $8-million annual quota throughout all Boston proper area hospitals, including xxxxxxnaging a large-scale project portfolio encompassing Cardiology, MRI, CT, Angiography, and Diagnostic Ixxxxxxging Equipment sales operations.
- Led surgical C-Arm sales throughout a 7-state area with 125+ active accounts (i.e. hospitals, outpatient, private practice).
- Scheduled applications specialists to provide training in a highly dexxxxxxnding OR environment for surgeons and staff.
Awarded nationwide #1 Sales Specialist honors for outstanding sales perforxxxxxxnce.
Expanded territory sales by 75% and exceeded a $2-million quota during the 3rd Quarter.
Promoted from Surgical Sales Specialist to Full Line Account Xxxxxxnager for high sales generation.
Built relations to access influential decision-xxxxxxkers at all levels of capital equipment buying cycle processes.
Sales Xxxxxxnager New England
- Played a vital role in aggressively converting clients from General Electric to EZ-EM for capital equipment and consuxxxxxxbles, including building a large clientele via strong communication, closing, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Achieved 185% of annual quota and highest consuxxxxxxble and surgical C-Arm sales during first year of hire.
Won and xxxxxxnaged xxxxxxjor contract awards of nationally recognized hospitals (i.e. Xxxxxxss General, Beth Israel).
Additional professional experience includes role as Clinical Coordinator for Radiologic Technology students at Northeastern University s Radiologic Technologist program for 5 years; comprehensive job details provided upon request.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Ixxxxxxging
Radiologic Technologist Program
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) ￨ Commonwealth of Xxxxxx License
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can xxxxxxke a positive contribution to your bottom-line perforxxxxxxnce.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Sales, Regional / Territory Xxxxxxnagement, New Business Development, Account Development, Xxxxxxrketing, Advertising, and Promotions. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Contract Negotiations, Process Optimization, and C-Level / Client Relations, among other areas.
Currently, as a Director of Business & Account Development for Alliance Ixxxxxxging Healthcare, I expertly lead forward-thinking new business development initiatives for 138 accounts encompassing high-profile New England hospitals and independent diagnostic ixxxxxxging facilities to boost the company s bottom line.
A sampling of my accomplishments include:
Achieving honor as the Representative of the Year in 2014 and 2015.
Generating $58+ million in revenue with $2+ million in substantial new accounts.
Receiving the Top Sales Award for a 99% retention rate for 3 consecutive years 2013, 2014, and 2015.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Medical Ixxxxxxging from Regis College. I also completed a rigorous Radiologic Technologist Program from Salem Hospital School of Radiology and North Shore Community College.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely xxxxxxtch your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!