This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
BENCHMARKS & MILESTONES
Management: Experience in steering multi-million and multi-billion dollar safety projects for high profile clients throughout various industries.
Safety Regulation Compliance: Skilled in ensuring utmost adherence to company, state and federal regulations and laws; promote safe work environment throughout all operations.
Training: Capable of designing and implementing highly effective training programs.
Communication: Experience in facilitating negotiations between parties who are in conflict.
Data Analysis: Experienced in analyzing statistical data to determine areas of business in which deficiencies may exist.
Risk Management: In-depth understanding of how different operational and business models function as well as proactively identifying potential problems.
Redwood Electric Group Select Highlights
Led the strategic development and safety operations of a $6M building project.
Successfully promoted regulation compliance and safety throughout all daily operations.
Conducted thorough training on various topics for 4,000 staff members.
Streamlined process improvement initiatives to substantially increase efficiency throughout operations.
Architectural Waterproofing Technologies, Inc. Select Highlights
Directed and coordinated safety projects valuing up to $8M.
Steered all operations to ensure on time, within budget completion.
Implemented highly effective safety processes; ensured regulatory compliance throughout all processes.
Professional Summary Statement: Safety Management Professional possessing broad business acumen in terms of operational oversight and analysis, training and development, human capital management and leadership. Key attributes are as follows:
Professional Character Competencies
Interacts and collaborates cross functionally within all relevant departments as well as consults with clients to ensure delivery of appropriate services.
Makes clear and convincing oral presentations and understands how to tactfully and diplomatically influence others.
Operates always within ethical and moral guidelines for the betterment of clients, company and shareholders.
Assesses and recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development.
Analyzes and makes recommendations on current processes to substantially increase efficiency. Utilizes vast experience to edify and make alternative suggestions to increase long term viability of business processes.
Human Capital Development
Has a strong sense of engagement related to new and tenured associates. Possesses an awareness and ability to develop and train on order to increase overall productivity of the business.
Is open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Recovers quickly from setbacks.
Formulates objectives and priorities, and implements plans consistent with the long-term interests of the organization in a global environment. Capitalizes on opportunities and manages risks.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 15 years of safety management experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward directing multi-billion dollar projects and implementing highly effective safety training processes. To complement this background, I have a proven track record of maintaining adherence to all safety regulations.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
RESUME SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION
Michael drives business to success by:
(1) Creating an effective strategic planning process; (2) Strategically developing and implementing effective safety training initiatives; (3) Implementing efficient and effective project management strategies; and (5) Establishing strong and tangible core values for the organization.
A Safety Leader and Regulatory Expert:
Michael consistently implements highly effective training and development processes in regard to various safety issues, including injury prevention, equipment use and regulatory compliance. Additionally, he possesses a balance of the company s "big picture" strategic view with detail-oriented management skills to achieve efficiencies. Michael has demonstrated an ability to work independently as an integral part of the safety management team. He uses a Leadership by Example approach to achieve the company s goals. Lastly, he is intimately familiar with safety regulations and can identify potential problems before they become detrimental to the organization.
A Multi-Tasking, Hands-On Project Leader:
Michael has proven abilities to conceive, envision and execute more efficient business management approaches, while gaining results through the skillful utilization of a wide range of internal and external people, processes and resources. Michael is willing to assume responsibility for the implementation and completion of assignments.
A Coalitional Builder and Training Program Facilitator:
Michael possesses the ability to explain, advocate, and express facts and ideas in a convincing manner as well as negotiate with individuals and groups both internally and externally. This involves his ability to develop a professional network with other organizations and to identify the internal and external politics that impact the work of the organization.
- Results-oriented Safety Manager with over 15 years of project management experience; experienced in contributing to multi-billion dollar projects.
- Well versed in maintaining adherence to safety regulations throughout all daily operations.
- Proven track record of steering high profile projects for renounced corporations throughout various industries, including oil and gas, military and technology.
- Possesses technical proficiency in MS Visio, MS Project and QuickBooks.
- Leveraged top notch leadership skills to train 4,000+ staff members on electrical safety and proper equipment use.
- Led initiatives on projects for oil and gas clients including Texaco, Exxon, Shell, Chevron, Valero and BP.
- Ensured on time project completion for the US Navy, Marines and Army.
- Spearheaded various projects at PG&E, Intel, IBM and General Electric.
Redwood Electric Group, Client: Apple, Cupertino, CA 2015-Present
- Fulfill critical leadership position; direct safety operations throughout $6B building project.
- Leverage top notch management skills to successfully train 4,000 staff members on various safety topics.
- Collaborate extensively with electrical team to conduct thorough electrical safety training.
- Responsible for proper disposal of hazardous materials and waste; document activities appropriately.
- Conduct in depth training on scissor lifts, ladder safety and daily regulations.
Silicon Valley Ambulance, San Jose, CA 2012-2015
Emergency Medical Technician
- Ensured adherence to all company protocols and state safety regulations while treating patients in life-threatening emergencies.
- Continually achieved and exceeded expectations, leading to elevated levels of customer satisfaction.
- Created detailed records to document patient condition and information.
South Santa Clara County Fire District, Gilroy, CA 1999-2014
- Assumed key role as first responder to fires, medical situations and various emergencies.
- Provided medical support to patients; appropriately triaged individuals as necessary.
Architectural Waterproofing Technologies, Inc. Moraga, CA 2006-2012
Safety Manager/Technical Assistant
- Assumed critical leadership position ensuring safety throughout all daily operations; successfully maintained HS&E compliance.
- Steered projects valuing between $2M-$8M to an on time, within budget completion.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives in regard to weekly toolbox safety, emergency action plan (EAP), respiratory protection plan (RPP), emergency response team (ERT), proper equipment use, hazardous communications and lockout/tagout.
- Utilized industry expertise to provide direct support to upper level management and site contractors.
- Conducted thorough investigations after incidents; properly documented injuries, generated audit reports and created inventory records.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout all operations.
- Successfully facilitated injury and illness prevention program (IIPP); maintained compliance with company, state and federal health and safety regulations.
- Properly disposed of hazardous material and waste; recorded appropriately.
Thermal Conductive Bonding Inc. (ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company), San Jose, CA 2009-2010
Safety Manager/ Consultant
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives throughout health, safety and environmental programs; facilitated injury and illness prevention program (IIPP).
- Utilized strong leadership abilities to conduct thorough training on various emergency and safety topics.
- Maintained compliance with company, state and federal regulations; properly documented injuries, workers compensation cases, CARs, PARs and trends.
- Formed positive relationships with various major agencies, including Property Real Estate Management Co., City of San Jose, County of Santa Clara, CA State Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) and National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and CA Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH).
- Coordinated proper disposal of hazardous material and waste; properly documented activities.
Blaine Tech Services, Inc. San Jose, CA 1995-2006
Senior Field Technician
- Steered multi-million dollar superfund projects throughout multiple states; directed activities of up to 5 staff members.
- Strategically oversaw operations within the DOE, DOD, DTSC, RCRA, CERCLA sites, refineries, terminals and semiconductor manufacturing sites.
- Collaborated extensively with various agencies, utilized strong interpersonal skills to develop lasting relationships.
- Conducted ground water tests, vapor surveillance, soil extraction, gas sampling, SPH, LNAPL & DNAPL extraction and remediation control.
- Ensured compliance with OSHA, IIPP and DOT regulations throughout all daily operations.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences, Saint Mary s College of California, Moraga, CA
Toxicology, Ergonomics and Safety Management Coursework Completed, University of California Santa Cruz
Biology, Physics and Chemistry Coursework Completed, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
Emergency Medical Technician, Santa Clara County, CA #E090251
American Heart Association BLS, Healthcare Provider
OSHA 510 Standards for the Construction Industry
OSHA 500 Authorized Trainer
OSHA Certified Trainer, 10-hour course, #700413494
Hazardous Waste Operations Response and HAZWOPER Supervisory
DOT Hazardous Materials Shipper and Handling
ATSSA Traffic Control Technician
Smith-System Safe Driver
Southern Pacific Railroad Safety Training
Firefighter I, CA State Fire Marshal, #035737
Hazardous Materials First Responder Operational
Auto Extrication Low Angle Rescue
SEMS/FEMA/NIMS ICS 100, 200, 700
IS-704, NIMS Communication & Information Mgt.
IS-3, Radiologic Management
AWR-160, Weapons of Mass Destruction
Trench Rescue (24 hours)
Rescue Systems I (40 hours and 8 hours annually
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!