This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional seeking a Project Management opportunity within a progressive organization.
- Experienced in contributing to various project phases, including requirement gathering, testing and generating detailed reports to portray progress.
- Dynamic organizational abilities with a proven track record of meeting timelines in fast-paced environments.
- Top notch problem solving skills, critical to increasing efficiency throughout day to day operations.
Certified Associate in Project Management; In Progress
Project Management Applications, University of Georgia; In Progress
Master of Science in Administration, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Bachelor of Professional Accountancy | Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, Michigan
Principles of Market Research Certification, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau, Duke University; In Progress
The Blackstone Group, Chicago, IL 2016-Present
Market Research Analyst
- Demonstrate strong organizational and quality assurance skills while contributing extensively to completion of various research projects.
- Heavily involved in all project phases, including requirement gathering, design and report formation.
- Conduct in depth market trend research; thoroughly analyze information and make knowledge based recommendations.
- Leverage strong industry knowledge to lead successful focus groups.
Cigna & Dentemax, Nashville, TN / Southfield, MI 2014-2016
Marketing Consultant | Marketing Data Analyst
- Fulfilled multi-faceted roles within fast-paced environments.
- Associated responsibilities included conducting in depth tests, performing market trend research and tracking performance.
- Successfully managed project budget; utilized strong analysis abilities to generate detailed models.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in significant company savings and optimization of available resources.
- Devised strategic plans to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Conducted in depth competitive analysis; compiled information and relayed pertinent details to upper level management.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while providing highly effective coaching to boost team performance.
- Utilized various IT tools, including MS Access and MS Excel, to create queries, reports and pivot tables.
Dollar General, Goodlettsville, TN 2010-2013
Marketing Data Analyst
- Leveraged top notch organizational skills to successfully plan a $40M marketing department budget.
- Contributed extensively to various daily operations, including forecasting, data analysis and report creation.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills while maintaining open lines of communication with vendors.
- Generated detailed financial reports; relayed pertinent information to upper level management.
- Thoroughly reviewed processes to identify inefficiencies; implemented highly successful tactics to increase efficiency.
- Maintained compliance to SOX regulations and contract terms.
- Successfully recovered $1.2M by determining billback amounts to vendors for work orders.
- Developed and implemented a highly effective vendor rebate system used by buyers across 20+ departments.
- Recognized for the ability to create reliable forecast reports portraying accurate projections.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!