This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Multi-Industry Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global project, systems, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal and external business partners to boost success.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, teams, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Cost Analyst Project Services ￨ Global Subsea Systems (2016 Present)
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking cost analysis and cost reports to support managers in making informed decisions in business areas (i.e. quality management, controls management, engineering management, finance).
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward extracting and manipulating high-volume data from databases to establish cost data, evaluate work processes / policies, and provide efficient and valuable information to management.
Supported cost recovery efforts by accurately reporting accruals and providing FTE analysis.
Cost-effectively monitored expenses and commitment via requisitions and invoice management.
Served as a go-to liaison with other business units to ensure up-to-date project progress and status reports.
Benchmarking Analyst Project Planning ￨ Controls (2014 2016)
- Strategically steered results-generating development of a benchmarking architecture for major companywide projects encompassing cost, schedule, manpower, and technical project areas to evaluate and improve competitiveness.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an Excel-based project data collection template for storage and reporting as a standard tool to gather major projects core information throughout the project capital value stages.
Granted a reward for successful completion of the aforementioned project s first phase.
Coached and supported project teams in preparing benchmarking reports (i.e. cost, schedule reviews).
Improved global interfaces by guiding global cost and planning teams to implement comprehensive benchmarking procedures, guidelines, and standards and tools.
Project Management Information Analyst Project Performance ￨ Special Projects (2013 2014)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward building a detailed Excel-based report to monitor projects key performance metrics in 13 critical project discipline areas and provided meaningful information to senior management.
Researched and led interviews with SMEs to ensure data was included in key reports.
Continually led efforts to follow simplification and standardization goals per project needs.
Benchmarking Analyst Project Services (2011 2013)
- Delivered solutions-focused support to a global benchmarking team by developing benchmarking metrics, tools, and templates, including enhancing Excel benchmarking databases for project data collection and charts by concept type.
- Drove efficient preparation of benchmarking reports for stage gate reviews by collaborating with top project teams.
Coordinated ePROJECTS system and benchmarking SharePoint site.
Supported project teams with additional ad-hoc benchmarking and data requests.
Produced a Cost Benchmarking Handbook with 70 standardized level 1 & 2 metrics charts that was used to support delivery of project benchmarking facility 1-pagers to support financial memorandums and other needs.
Developed and delivered the first performance analysis on 9 IPA-leading project metrics outcomes and drivers (UIBC) to establish BP ranking versus industry competitors in the last 10 years; the analysis was ultimately used to refine the Project Services strategy and personally received a competitive award for task performance.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by managing 20+ small active subsea flexible pipe multicurrency projects, including performing reporting from project set-up through to project cost reporting, as well as developing, analyzing, and interpreting comprehensive cost information to profitably appraise project results versus budget and other metrics.
- Led targeted delivery of detailed forecast analysis, as well as manplan control and monthly reports to senior managers.
Personally supported finance group with the hedging process and cash flow reporting.
Strengthened cost processes and procedures and initiated efficient communication in the Flexible Pipe group.
Spearheaded innovative development and implementation of a transparent and proficient reporting system that provided a better view of project behavior, forecasting processes, and project results.
Contracts Specialist ￨ Credit Analyst
Latin America Division (2007 2008) ￨ North America Division (2005 2007)
- Expertly coordinated and led evaluation activities and client and process qualification efforts with local and international offices to consolidate contracts preparation, including managing contracts in seamless coordination with the company s marketing, sales, legal department, and client through to completion to meet and / or exceed objectives.
- Enabled strict compliance with contract execution while monitoring all financial and cash transactions and processes.
Efficiently processed background checks and credit history analysis.
Successfully delivered weekly and monthly reports within tight deadlines.
Developed and managed a document controls system to meet monthly closing targets.
- Played a vital role in designing and coordinating processes to support an Oracle Database inventory system implementation, including optimizing database user experience and authoring new inventory control procedures.
- Demonstrated skill in preparing and processing high-volume purchase orders and client invoices, including proactively introducing cost and inventory analysis reporting for operations and product management while managing a staff of 3.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Emphasis in Accounting
SharePoint ￨ Lotus Notes ￨ Microsoft Access
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Oracle ￨ SAP ￨ Intuit QuickBooks ￨ Adobe Acrobat ￨ Internet Applications
Willing to Relocate ￨ Willing to Work Remotely
Excellent References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!