This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Graduate eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands-on experience to an opportunity within the exercise science industry.
- Broad knowledge of exercise science obtained throughout completion of extensive upper level coursework.
- Extensive exposure to various types of sports and fitness programs.
- Strong communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
- Experienced in educating athletes and clients on highly effective nutrition, health and rehabilitation methods.
Bachelor of Exercise Science, University of Maryland, School of Public Health, College Park, MD; 2017
General Coursework Completed, Howard Community College, Columbia, MD; 2011-2013
Exercise Science Knowledge
Written & Oral Communication
Xfinity Center, University of Maryland 2015-2016
Intern, Basketball Performance
- Gained valuable exposure to effective sport program coordination methods.
- Utilized strong exercise science knowledge to contribute to design / implementation of basketball program and facilitate rehabilitation.
- Maintained open lines of communication with sports medicine team to ensure rehabilitation of injured athletes.
- Successfully educated student-athletes on various nutrition topics.
Eppley Recreation Center, University of Maryland 2014-2015
- Strategically assessed clients, identified needs and developed individualized programs to ensure fulfillment.
- Implemented various motivational tactics to keep clients engaged and assist with achieving health / fitness goals.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while educating clients on proper techniques and equipment use.
- Consistently met / surpassed monthly revenue goals.
Lifetime Fitness, Columbia, MD 2011-2013
- Fulfilled key leadership position within department; oversaw all daily activities of team of Coordinators.
- Delivered high quality service to members to ensure a positive, satisfying experience.
- Established / maintained relationships with patrons; made knowledge based fitness program recommendations.
- Implemented various strategies to boost member retention levels and product sales.
Columbia Association, Clarksville, MD 2007-2011
Member Assistant (2010-2011)
- Oversaw day to day activities across gym, including front desk operations and the child care facility.
- Promoted various services to potential members; recognized for boosting membership levels.
Member Services / Front Desk (2007-2009)
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with members; promptly resolved inquiries and connected members to appropriate departments.
Association Camp Counselor and Coach, Skills and Development Sports Camp; 2010-2011
Used strong leadership abilities to oversee camp activities; implemented motivating programs to keep campers engaged.
Event Planner, Sweet Maria s Bistro, Bakery & Catering, Wilson, NC; 2009
Utilized strong organizational skills to facilitate various types of events. Increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!