This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Executive who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on financial planning / analysis, treasury, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth while offering talent in driving new business start-ups and core development.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who excels in multi-process optimization, policy / procedure development, internal audits, and system transitions.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and / or collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Vice President Financial Planning & Internal Audit
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking financial planning and internal auditing initiatives, including preparing high-volume annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, developing and analyzing revenue-specific KPIs and data trends, and developing financial- and metric-related dashboards while serving as a business management advisor.
- Contribute talent in analyzing expenses and influencing expense management decisions, along with continually ensuring all internal controls and accounting policies are properly adhered to per GAAP.
Successfully led financial due diligence for 20+ company acquisitions.
Analyzed performance for 40+ different companies considered for acquisitions.
Actively collaborate with external auditors to support completion of detailed annual audits.
Subsidiary of UnitedHealthcare Group
Manager Financial Analysis & Treasury
- Strategically steered consolidation of financials for 8 legal entities for financial reporting into PeopleSoft, including reconciling monthly income and accounts receivables for businesses created and sold on the parent company s license.
- Led treasury-related functions, including cash flow forecasting, regulatory reserve requirements, and reconciliations.
Efficiently managed all internal and external financial analysis and budget preparation functions.
Served as Lead Team Member responsible for converting existing system to PeopleSoft Financials.
Joint Venture with GE Information Services (n/k/a GEX)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing the successful new business operations of this internet marketplace, including serving as Finance Member of a formation and management team for TPN Register tasked with managing all facets of finance, accounting, and treasury operations for the growth-generating start-up endeavor.
Joint Venture with GE Information Services (n/k/a GEX)
- Researched and implemented employee benefit programs (i.e. 401(k), Section 125 Savings Plans, insurance benefits).
- Conceptualized, developed, and implemented financial / accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
- Expertly managed annual external audit engagement and financial preparation.
Ensured seamless financial processes by managing a conversion to Solomon Accounting.
Successfully developed an initial financial plan and capital budget for the start-up initiative.
Played a vital role in promoting the electronic commerce B2B industries first internet marketplace.
Skillfully established and managed network infrastructure, telecommunications, security, and office relocation.
Senior Tax Accountant (1994 1995) ￨ Fund Accountant (1992 1994)
- Spearheaded accurate preparation and review of tax returns for 100+ regulated investment companies, and led targeted review and analysis of mutual fund transactions for continued strict federal regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated sharp analytical abilities toward handling daily Net Asset Value calculations and financial statements for equity, international, municipal, mortgage-backed, and money market mutual funds.
Rapidly advanced from entry-level Fund Accountant role due to job performance excellence.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting Major)
Microsoft Excel (Advanced User; Macros Expert)
JD Edwards ￨ IBM Cognos ￨ Klipfolio ￨ Lytics ￨ TM1 ￨ Tableau
PeopleSoft (n/k/a Oracle) ￨ Solomon (n/k/a Microsoft Dynamics) ￨ Marketo
Member, Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society
Former President, Institute of Management Accountants Rider University
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Full-Cycle Accounting, Financial Planning / Analysis, New Business Development, Due Diligence, Treasury Operations, Auditing, GAAP, and Regulatory Compliance. I am also highly skilled in Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Budget Development / Control, Forecasting, KPIs, Financial / Metric Dashboards, and Internal Controls, among other areas.
Currently, as Vice President Financial Planning & Internal Audit for Access Intelligence, I successfully lead results-generating business financial initiatives, including preparing high-volume annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, developing and analyzing revenue-specific KPIs and data trends, and developing financial- and metric-related dashboards while serving as a business management advisor. Within this role, I also expertly analyze expenses and influence expense management decisions, along with continually ensuring all internal controls and accounting policies are properly adhered to per GAAP.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Successfully leading financial due diligence for 20+ company acquisitions.
Analyzing performance for 40+ different companies considered for acquisitions.
Actively collaborating with external auditors to support completion of detailed annual audits.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from Rider University. I am also highly proficient with such software as Microsoft Excel (Advanced User; Macros Expert), JD Edwards, IBM Cognos, PeopleSoft, and Solomon, to name a few.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in accounting, financial analysis, and treasury roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!