This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 15 years of professional experience within the education system. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward facilitating successful programs to promote student growth and development. To complement this background, I possess a proven track record of fostering a positive, welcoming environment for teaching team, parents and students.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Administrative Professional with 15+ years of experience in the education system. Skilled in providing mentorship to Teachers and encouraging growth by conveying knowledge acquired from hands on experience. Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to forming positive relationships with administrative team, Teachers and parents. Top notch organizational, problem solving and strategic planning abilities. Fulfilled key roles on school improvement, leadership and data teams.
Educational Specialist, Leadership, Cambridge College, Cambridge, MA; 2008
M.B.A., Management, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA; 1992
B.S.B.A., Human Resource Management, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA; 1991
Presenter: The Truth about AYP - Science as the 2nd Indicator, DCSS Science Teacher Conference
Presenter: Whatever It Takes, Georgia Middle School Conference
DeKalb County School System, Decatur, GA 2015-Present
- Recipient of merit based promotion due to strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Demonstrate excellent coordination skills while facilitating testing and ISS.
- Serve as Safe Schools and Drills Coordinator.
- Oversee all disciplinary action for 10th, 11th and 12th grade students.
- Successfully supervise cafeteria staff, building maintenance operations and exceptional education department.
- Responsible for hiring new Exceptional Education Teachers; identify areas of strength and assigned Teachers to departments accordingly.
- Successfully redesigned school maps and exit routes to allow for a faster exit in an emergency.
- Implemented restorative justice strategies to reduce number of OSS and ISS days.
- Utilized a proactive approach to reduce overall number of behavioral incidents.
- Coordinated 100% online testing with minimum interruption to regular daily schedules.
DeKalb County School System, Decatur, GA 2002-2014
- Utilized strong classroom management skills to teach curriculum.
- Assessed students and developed individualized lesson plans to promote growth.
- Accurately tracked student progress; used strong communication skills to relay important information to parents.
- Fulfilled key short-term role as head of social studies department.
Convention Center Long Distance, Atlanta, GA 1993-2001
- Assumed critical leadership position, overseeing day to day operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Utilized strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop innovative solutions to boost overall efficiency.
- Leveraged excellent leadership abilities to build, train and direct staff members.
United States Army Reserve, Hampton, VA 1988-1994
Squad Leader / Police Sergeant
- Obtained invaluable training in areas including leadership, logistics management and reacting to unanticipated situations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!