This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose hardware and software failures and troubleshoot accordingly.
- In depth understanding of computer programming processes, networking and spyware removal.
- Strong communication skills, key to providing thorough end user support.
- Regarded for ability to develop effective technical training programs for staff members.
- Possesses fluency in C, C++ and SQL.
C, C++ and SQL
Training & Development
End User Support
Sirte company, Brega, Ajdabiya 2013-2015
- Received merit based promotion within first 12-months of employment, based on strong leadership and technical abilitis.
- Gained valuable exposure to best computer engineering practices.
- Utilized strong academic foundation to provide critical technical support to end users, as well as develop highly successful training programs for staff members.
- Strategically diagnosed hardware/software, configured appropriately and ran integral tests to ensure efficiency.
- Responsible for all aspects of design, implementation and maintenance of company databases; key to streamlining operations.
- Ensured precision throughout motherboard, processor, RAM and graphic card installation.
- Established key vendor relationships, key to coordinating third party hardware and software repairs.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, GPA: 3.29 Benghazi University, Ajdabiya, Libya; 2012
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!