This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) eager to contribute academic foundation and hands on experience to a challenging Pharmacy Technician/Assistant Position.
- Knowledgeable on best pharmacy processes, including regulatory compliance, maintaining order and following Pharmacist instruction.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines.
- Skilled in educating clients on proper medication administration processes and resolving inquiries regarding prescriptions.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership abilities.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification Board; 2016
Pharmacy Technician Externship, U.S. Career Institute; 2016
CPR, AED and BLS Certifications, American Heart Association
Delta Epsilon Tau International Honor Society Member, Gamma of Colorado Chapter
High School Diploma, Altoona Area High School, Altoona, PA
Attention to Detail
Walgreens, Altoona, PA 2016
Pharmacy Technician Intern
- Obtained valuable exposure to best pharmacy practices, including regulation compliance, pharmacy ethics and standards.
- Utilized communication skills to educate patients on medication administration and potential side effects.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions throughout prescription preparation.
Penn Highlands Healthcare, Dubois, PA 2013-2015
- Provided key administrative support, with responsibilities including call management, outpatient/inpatient registration, filing and billing authorization.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with patients/visitors; provided inquiry resolution and ensured satisfaction.
- Provided training for new staff members; focused on increasing productivity throughout office operations.
Walmart DC #6027, Woodland, PA 2005-2013
Overnight In-stock Team Associate
- Demonstrated excellent organizational abilities while stocking over-the-counter (OTC) medications by date.
- Promoted positive customer experience by providing excellent service and ensuring satisfaction.
- Fulfilled multiple roles, including picking, encoding, receiving and shipping.
Cardinal Health, Grapevine, TX; Inventory Control Associate 2001-2003
Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake, Dallas, TX; Patient Registrar 1994-1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!