This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic, Highly Skilled Technician who makes decisions to reflect positively on multi-site systems, project, and / or operations initiatives in alignment with a company s goals, and who offers solutions-centric critical thinking talents.
- U.S. Army and U.S. Navy Veteran who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues with high-tech electronic units and systems and / or hardware and software to boost overall success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-functional decision-makers, technical / business teams, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Systel Servers / Workstations ￨ Daisy Data Industrial Computers ￨ CAN ￨ SDS
Radioactive Densometers ￨ AC / DC Circuits ￨ Blueprints ￨ Schematics ￨ DMM ￨ DVM
Loop Calibrators ￨ Oscilloscopes ￨ Mass Flow Meters ￨ Magmeters ￨ Turbine Flow Meters
LAN / WAN ￨ Hubs ￨ Routers ￨ Switches ￨ Controllers ￨ Multiplexers ￨ CAT 5 Ethernet ￨ Molded-End Sensor Cables
Hydraulic Fracturing Sites ￨ Blending Units ￨ Pumps ￨ Proppant Delivery Systems ￨ Electro-Mechanical Control Loops
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking support for $35 million in equipment across a 6-state region, including expertly reading blueprints and schematics to troubleshoot faults, inspect components, and test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions using test equipment or software and applying knowledge of functional operations.
- Diagnose and repair key AC / DC circuits to the component level using DVM, loop calibrator, and oscilloscope, and further effectively calibrate and repair mass flow meters, magmeters, turbine flow meters, and radioactive densometers.
- Collaborate with mechanic to provide support on remote hydraulic fracturing sites, including providing direct support to crews and minimizing equipment downtime, as well as training and mentoring operators on correct procedures for operating blending units, pumps, proppant delivery systems, computers and electro-mechanical control loops.
- Promote seamless operations of electronic units and systems and / or hardware and software by performing scheduled preventative maintenance tasks, and work to detect and / or prevent problems using LOTO procedures.
- Program, maintain, and repair industrial controller network (CAN) and smart distributed system (SDS) inputs / outputs.
- Configure and maintain Systel servers and workstations on LAN and WAN, configure and maintain Daisy Data industrial computers on LAN using propriety software, and perform network administrator duties for 3 networks.
- Administer computer networks and related computing environments, along with diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components as required.
- Build and / or repair CAT 5 Ethernet and molded-end sensor cables, and additionally maintain sensor transducers.
Technical Support Specialist
- Strategically steered customer relationship optimization both via telephone and in person to provide comprehensive information on products and / or services, including managing all orders (i.e. taking orders, cancellations, complaints).
- Demonstrated proficiencies in resolving customer issues with cellular phones, tablets, and software, including answering user inquiries regarding software or hardware operations, as well as remotely configuring mobile devices.
Customer Service Supervisor
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward promptly assessing customer issues and resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service, including monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
Information Technology Specialist (2008 2010)
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward configuring and defining parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment, including identifying networking challenges using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Expertly installed network software, including security or firewall software, as well as network cables (i.e. fiber optic).
- Ensured seamless processes by troubleshooting network or connectivity problems for users or user groups, along with evaluating LAN or WAN performance data to ensure sufficient availability to speed and proactive disaster recovery.
- Offered talent with standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures to test computer software or hardware.
Calvary Scout (2002 2008)
- Led maintenance, tactical employment, and accountability of three M3A3 Cavalry Fighting Vehicles and associated equipment worth $10+ million, including supervising operator maintenance of tracking and wheeled scout vehicles and individual crew-served weapons while maintaining responsibility for the health, welfare, and training of 6 Scouts.
- Played a vital role in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving problems to the component level for diverse electronic systems, including using various test equipment (i.e. oscilloscopes, DMMs) to isolate faults in radar equipment.
- Built and sustained productive operations by training subordinates on troubleshooting and maintenance techniques.
- Applied solid leadership skills toward supervising 4 junior sailors, and assisting subordinates in meeting career goals.
Halliburton Technical Training
Information Technology Specialist Advanced Individual Training (AIT)
MK 92 FCS C School ￨ Fire Controlman A School
U.S. Navy Advanced Electronics / Computer Field School
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I am currently an Electronic Technician with Halliburton Corporation where I expertly support $35 million in equipment across a 6-state region while accurately reading blueprints and schematics to troubleshoot faults, inspect components, and test faulty equipment. Within this role, I demonstrate skill in promoting seamless operations of electronic units and systems (and / or hardware and software) by diagnosing and repairing AC / DC circuits to the component level; using DVM, loop calibrator, and oscilloscopes; calibrating and repairing mass flow meters, magmeters, turbine flow meters, and radioactive densometers; and performing scheduled preventative maintenance tasks.
Furthermore, I proactively collaborate with a top mechanic to provide support on remote hydraulic fracturing sites, including providing direct support to crews and minimizing equipment downtime, as well as training and mentoring operators on correct procedures for operating blending units, pumps, proppant delivery systems, computers and electro-mechanical control loops.
To complement this experience, please note that I participated in rigorous Halliburton Technical Training with my employer. I also completed training at the U.S. Navy Advanced Electronics / Computer Field School, MK 92 FCS C School, and Fire Controlman A School, as well as Information Technology Specialist AIT with the United States Army.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in private-sector and military roles.
As a proven leader, I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!