This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Capable, focused and hardworking Mechanical Engineer with over 16 years of progressively responsible experience in leading in automotive manufacturing operations with precision and detail. Possesses years of valuable expertise as it relates to senior-level automotive manufacturing, stamping and engineering. Adept in leveraging interpersonal communication and leadership skills to manage a variety of projects from start to finish. Demonstrated ability to build cohesive teams, drive productivity levels and attain program milestones in alignment with financial targets. Uses problem solving and decision making capabilities, along with manufacturing and economic analysis acumen, to introduce strategies for product costing and system improvements. Strengths include program cost accounting, tooling, dies, cost reduction, cross-functional teamwork, engineering and stamping knowledge, strategy, business development, thus improving efficiency of operations and relationships. Seeking an Engineer or Project Manager role that will welcome innovative practices and allow for career growth. Targeting positions that focus on business, production and customer satisfaction growth.
- Implemented Lean Manufacturing methods to make for more efficient product flows (Quigley)
- Serve as a Lead for the Continuous Improvement Team and the Ergonomic Team (Quigley)
- Actively support new program launches in conjunction with relevant vendors and suppliers (Quigley)
- Craft professional and clear customer correspondence, often acting as liaison with buyers, engineers and quality personnel (Quigley)
- Spearheaded the launches of Ram in 2001 and 2006, as well as Dakota and Jeep in 2004 (Daimler)
- Managed the dimensional launch of door lines for GEO stations and hemmers (Daimler)
Quigley Industries, Inc., Farmington Hills, MI 2008 - Present
Manage all facility activities and personnel; fuel effective communication by coordinating with all clients, plant managers and associates. Maintain positive employee relations by listening to their concerns and responding to all inquiries within 48 hours. Determine methods to improve productivity, quality, environmental, health and safety goals. Manage awarded tool programs, as well as engineering changes and projects to garner fruitful outcomes. Fuel Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) in order to meet customer standards. Review all incoming drawings, CAD data, sketches, EWOs, Fastrackers, and the like that affect current and newly-awarded business. Quote all engineering changes to determine cost and program timing impact. Train and lead quote teams to reply to client requests. Approve all tooling purchase orders and invoices prior to work release. Draft correspondence, forms and reports using applicable software programs.
Daimler Chrysler, Warren, MI 2003 - 2008
Resident/ Product Engineer
Led corrective action to rectify dimension and design concerns during product launches. Intermingled with clients, manufacturers and engineering staff to address concerns and resolve them as they arose. Produced fixes for manufacturing issues as needed. Prioritized die shop opportunities with strong attention to detail. Wrote CP and CPK programs; analyzed each and wrote corrective actions to eliminate variation.
Cost Estimator, Quigley Industries, Inc., Farmington Hills, MI, 2000 2003
Production Supervisor, Namrco Group, Windsor, ON, 1998 2000
Bachelor of Engineering, Ryerson University
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a dynamic and focused Mechanical Engineering professional with proven expertise in making an impact in each measured leadership capacity I ve taken on.
- I consider myself exceptionally skilled in the areas of manufacturing, economic analysis, stamping and communication, among others.
- As a professional, I have worked for various companies across North America and am focused on continuing for further and advance my career.
- I have experience in supervising various vital functions, including production, cost estimating and project management.
- I m proud to say that I have incorporated Lean Manufacturing methods in my places of work in order to heighten levels of productivity and increase levels of organizational success.
- I have also served as a subject matter expert, both in an individual contributor and contributory team leader capacity.
- Outside of the diverse and impressive career history detailed on my resume, I also earned a Bachelor of Engineering from Ryerson University.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!