This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Food & Beverage Management Professional
Client Centered Detail Driven Leader Mentor Highly Effective
More than 15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience.
Leverage sound judgment and excellent decision making skills to navigate complex problems, manage business functions and achieve organizational goals and objectives.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Direct cross-functional teams across all projects and organizational initiatives from concept to completion.
Hands-on experience effectively organizing food, supplies, and equipment purchasing, developing menus, maintaining routine health and safety inspections, as well as cultivating and maintaining lucrative working relationships with state contractors and local vendors.
Strategic Planning & Development
Budgeting & Profitability
Sales & Marketing
Delaware North Travel Hospitality Services, Austin, TX (2012 present)
Assistant General Manager/Director of Operations
- Oversee 22 food, beverage, and retail based units within Austin Bergstrom International Airport generating more than $50M in annual revenue.
- Spearhead all activities for new concept development and execution, maintain budgets and ensure profitability across all departments, and lead 30 managers and supervisors.
- Serve as Director of Management and Employee Training for 330 employees; facilitate environment of high moral, perseverance, and drive to continuously improve processes and performance as Facilitator of Delaware North Companies Guest Service Initiative.
- Expertly and efficiently negotiate contracts with vendors to ensure mutually beneficial relationships, cultivate superior customer satisfaction, and safeguard long-term stability of organization.
San Marcos River Pub and Grill, San Marcos, TX (2011 2012)
- Responsible for all aspects of day to day operations and management, including strategic planning and development, inventory management, cost control, staff training and development, and financial management.
- Created and developed effective marketing strategies to maximize sales.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, page 2 of 2
Professional Experience, continued
Stonefire Grill, Woodland Hills, CA (2010 2011)
- Coordinated, led, and executed large-scale catering events.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties through managing high-volume shifts in multiple locations.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, City, ST (2000 2010)
General Manager/Regional Training General Manager
- Hired, led, and trained staff and management for 10 restaurants.
- Directed all aspects of business management, operations, and profitability.
- Continuously drove customer-centric model for business.
Additional Career Achievements
- Assistant Manager, Red Robin Restaurant Top Robin Ventures
- United States Marine Corps (Honorable Discharge)
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication & Leadership, St. Edwards University, Austin, TX (expected fall 2018)
TABC, ServSafe, Certified Hospitality Department Trainer (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute), CPR and AED Certified (American Safety and Health Institute), Registered ServSafe Examination Proctor, Certified ServSafe Instructor
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Aloha, Micros, Posi touch, Halo, Nexstep, Retail Pro and Future POS systems
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!