This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes profit-generating decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar sales, customer service, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via new business development, market positioning, and professional alliances.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above business challenges to improve an organization s bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who has served as a long-time volunteer on the HLSR s Lamb & Goat Auction Committee.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional departments, vendors, and clients, and who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking event production initiatives, including proactively managing logistics related to travel, graphic design, timelines, equipment shipping and returns, staff invoicing, and purchasing.
- Spearhead results-generating event coordination by procuring all essential supplies (i.e. computers, printers, cameras, media, props), and handling all facets of vendor contract negotiations, vendor relationships, and shipping procedures.
- Coordinate and manage event-specific domestic and / international travel efforts (i.e. airline tickets, hotels, rental cars).
Increased client satisfaction by 40% while decreasing expenses-per-event by 30%.
Successfully led nationwide events in cities such as Xxxxxx, Dallas, San Antonio, New Orleans, Atlanta, Tampa, Miami, Charleston, Newark, Providence, D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Nashville, Madison, and Pittsburgh, among others, encompassing 415 events in 2016 totaling $2+ million in sales.
- Strategically steered all facets of club operations, including leading planning of corporate special events, conferences, trade shows, and private events (i.e. weddings, showers, graduations, bar / bat mitzvahs, quincea eras, birthday parties), as well as professional association meetings (i.e. IEEE, ASME, SAME, AAEA) across the 25,000-square-foot facility.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 25.
- Expertly approved food / beverage expenses while negotiating leases, contracts, and purchases with 20+ vendors.
- Collaborated with teams to report to the Board of Directors in meetings and provide agendas, committee reports, sales summaries, and sales forecasts which were instrumental in ensuring alignment with facility-wide objectives.
Generated total club sales averaging $1.5 million annually.
Increased client satisfaction rate to 20% within a 3-year timeframe up to 85%.
Rapidly advanced to GM role from initial hire as Director of Special Events, then Director of Sales.
Produced annual member events, including golf and Xxxxxx Hold-em tournaments and holiday brunches.
Decreased utility expenses 25% in 1 year by negotiating cost-effective contracts with 20+ different vendors.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by driving event sales, including facilitating event design with respect to various specialty lines, as well as efficiently scheduling event set up and breakdown procedures in alignment with goals.
Conceptualized and developed efficient shipping and receiving processes for nationwide sales.
- Played a vital role in coordinating event vendors, including caterers, d cor, and entertainment while contributing sharp analytical abilities toward handing accounts payable responsibilities for each event to ensure seamless operations.
Increased sales 75% by profitably introducing corporate business to already-existing special events.
International Special Events Society (ISES)
Member (10 Years) ￨ Board Member (7 Years) ￨ President (2 Years)
Xxxxxx Livestock Show & Rodeo (HLSR)
Active Volunteer Lamb & Goat Auction Committee
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!