This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 30 years of experience successfully conducting criminal investigations.
- Dynamic leadership abilities, critical to implementing highly effective training strategies for team members.
- Demonstrated capability to utilize a strong attention to detail to solve various types of criminal cases.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English; limited proficiency in French and Arabic.
- Top Secret Clearance.
US Department of State (USAID-OIG) 2003-2015
Foreign Service Officer / Criminal Investigator
- Leveraged strong law enforcement and investigative skills to successfully conduct criminal investigations throughout various countries in Latin America, Israel, Palestine and Africa.
- Maintained utmost level of confidentiality throughout all daily operations.
- Performed detailed national / international investigations on contract fraud, bribery, conflicts of interest and embezzlement.
- Conducted in depth training for team members, contractors and subcontractors focusing heavily on fraud awareness.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security 2002-2003
Federal Air Marshal
- Utilized top notch law enforcement skills to respond to domestic and foreign incidents.
- Maintained adherence to all regulations and laws throughout day to day operations.
- Conducted in depth inspections and assessments.
Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (Prior IRS Inspection Service) 1987-2002
Special Agent / Criminal Investigator
- Performed in depth investigations regarding various issues, including fraud, extortion, bribery, theft and taxpayer abuses.
- Conducted thorough investigations of external corruption / interference attempts.
- Methodically performed background investigations for prospective IRS employees.
- Utilized Spanish linguistic capabilities to conduct thorough training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center; focused heavily on basic communication and cultural differences.
Internal Revenue Service 1984-1987
- Leveraged excellent communication and linguistic skills to conduct in depth interviews of tax payers / representatives, key to increasing collection of delinquent taxes.
- Maintained quality control throughout all daily operations; reviewed data to identify / resolve discrepancies.
- Conducted seizures and sales of real estate / personal property after lien rights had been determined; successfully determined ownership of property rights seized under a levy.
Puerto Rico Department of Justice Special Investigations Bureau 1980-1984
(Negociado Investigationes Especiales - NIE)
- Responsible for conducting criminal investigations in various areas, including murders, drugs, theft and kidnapping.
- Conducted in depth research to solve criminal cases and verify background information for prospective employees.
Bachelor Degree in Sociology, Minor in Criminal Justice, University of Puerto Rico; 1980
High School Diploma, Sotero Figueroa, San Juan, Puerto Rico; 1980
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!