This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar sales and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who builds new business, secures customer loyalty, and forges partnerships to expand revenue and attain key objectives.
Improved gross margin from 7% to 15% by increasing operational efficiencies and reducing overhead.
Recognized for job excellence with frequent recognition for top production and safety performance results.
Successfully managed crews of up to 80 results-focused employees and increased revenues throughout tenure.
Provided a dynamic worksite environment that embraced highest quality and safety standards per OSHA and EPA.
Increased bottom-line profits 14% by developing procedures for dispatching personnel and equipment to key sites.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide systems coordination initiatives, including coordinating with customers to forecast project data of systems use and liaising among PM and CM to establish goals.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic operational acumen toward decreasing man hours from 2,500 to 1,600 for optimal engineer changes on LMS-100, including training and motivating staff to improve performance.
- Strategically steered aggressive outside sales to increase revenue by 20%+ and consistently achieved record sales numbers, including attaining stellar customer service ratings for the nation s second largest retailer to exceed goals.
- Built and sustained profitable relationships to achieve repeat industrial, commercial, and other professional customers.
Account Manager ￨ Sales ￨ Consultant
- Drove growth by turning around a losing segment by increasing sales by a 30% margin while decreasing costs 25%.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Project Manager ￨ Sales
- Maximized bottom-line performance by developing procedures for dispatching trades and equipment to diverse sites to allow for a greater number of routes to be completed, and further directly increased bottom-line profits by 14%.
- Expertly negotiated with vendors and ensured accuracy of bids to save $1+ million annually in company product costs.
- Successfully improved gross margin by 7% to 15% by collectively enhancing operational duties and reducing overhead.
- Led targeted scheduled start-up of installations and service of pumps with programing the PLC and training the customer how to operate while actively establishing a large-scale service department and selling profitable service plans.
- Increased comprehensive gross sales by effectively adding $1.5+ million in overall revenue in maintenance contracts.
Shop Supervisor ￨ Engineer Technician
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a details-oriented team of 12 technicians, including assisting engineering teams with proactively redesigning parts for enhanced tolerance, improved performance, and hardness.
Depot Coordinator ￨ Field Engineer (Roles Held Separately)
- Played a vital role in ensuring seamless operations for the largest depot in Houston for all parts associated with an aircraft, including cost-effectively ordering critical parts from other depots and manufacturers to ensure airworthiness.
- Personally traveled to multiple cities installing and maintaining radio networks, x-ray machines, and magnetometers with minimal tools and parts, and effectively maintained various x-ray machines and programming PLCs for optimal use.
- Honored with job performance excellence with 2005 s Employee of the Quarter and 2006 s Top Troubleshooter.
Master of Industrial Distribution
Bachelor of Business Administration (Management with Accounting Emphasis)
Associate of Arts in Management (Emphasis in Accounting)
Member, Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society ￨ Life Member, Houston Lifestock Show & Rodeo
Member, Houston CPA Society Young Professionals ￨ Member, National Society of Leadership & Success
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Sales, High-Impact Sales Presentations, Account Management, Leads Generation, Networking, Territory Growth Management, New Business Development, and Contract Negotiations. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Trends Tracking / Analysis, Profit / Loss, Client Relationship Management, and New Product Launch, among other areas.
Throughout my career, I have excelled in progressive outside sales, account manager, consultant, and project manager roles for high-profile employers such as The Home Depot, Iron Horse Logistics, and Xxxxxx State Construction, among others, where I demonstrated my myriad of professional talents toward driving multimillion-dollar sales results, aggressively negotiating contracts, improving multi-site team productivity, building and sustaining strong vendor relationships, and achieving stellar customer service ratings to meet and / or exceed objectives.
A sampling of my accomplishments include:
Achieving frequent professional recognition for top production and safety performance results.
Improving gross margin from 7% to 15% by increasing operational efficiencies and reducing overhead.
Successfully managing crews of up to 80 results-focused employees and increasing revenues throughout tenure.
Providing a dynamic worksite environment that embraced highest quality and safety standards per OSHA and EPA.
Increasing bottom-line profits 14% by developing procedures for dispatching personnel and equipment to key sites.
To complement this experience, please note that I am pursuing a rigorous Master of Industrial Distribution from Xxxxxx A&M University, and hold a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and Accounting from the University of Houston Victoria and an Associate of Arts in Management and Accounting from Houston Community College.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!