This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 13+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background within production environments. Experienced in designing comprehensive productivity strategies, leading human resources functions, implementing detailed safety programs, and supervising staff members. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with clients, management, and co-workers.
Cost Reduction Strategies
Safety Program Development
Attention to Detail
- Directly manage several day-to-day operations with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency within a fast-paced environment
- Supervise a team of 60 indirect reports along with 9 direct reports which requires providing individualized feedback and coaching in addition to handling complex employee situations
- Design and implement comprehensive standard operating procedures, perform recruiting/training functions, and oversee safety related programs
- Successfully increased productivity on the organization s main asset by 15% in addition to identifying $300 thousand in cost savings
- Played a lead role in the launch of a pilot TPM which resulted in reducing a 4.1% unplanned downtime rate to an average of 2%
- Coordinated daily operations within a production environment which included supervising approximately 85 staff members in addition to overseeing complex CI projects
- Facilitated the recruitment and training of new staff members, implemented employee development plans, and encouraged continuous learning
- Led several safety initiatives which resulted in 1,000 days within an incident, increased productivity within the department by up to 30%, and developed productivity tracking best practices
- Designed and implemented 6S standards within the plant with a current year-end average of 95%
- Directed several logistical operations within a production environment which included creating internal goals/metrics and managing Shift Supervisors and their teams
- Utilized superior analytical abilities in order to participate in incident investigations along with acting as a member of the ERT team
- Monitored production levels and decreased waste through the design of streamlined procedures, provided training to staff members, and achieved 100% on time and complete deliveries
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Managed all production logistics which included leading departmental teams, providing training to individuals in SAP, and monitored quality levels
- Created in-depth policies and procedures, ensured ISO compliance regulations were adhered to, and monitored production schedules to ensure on-time completion
- Played a lead role in diffusing emergency situations as needed in addition to performing administrative tasks such as payroll administration and vacation management
Additional Professional Experience Includes:
- Trainer Relief Supervisor, Curwood, Inc.
- Blown Film Assistant/Operator, Curwood, Inc.
- Rinse Man/Warehouseman, Sun Chemical
- Diesel Mechanic, United States Army National Guard
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!