This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with several years of experience and a proven ability to lead others and oversee daily logistics operations within fast-paced environments. Experienced in developing innovative strategies/procedures focused on improving efficiency, leading cross-functional teams, and maintaining a positive working environment at all times. Highly adept in managing large-scale projects in addition to fostering positive communication with co-workers, vendors, clients, and members of management.
Attention to Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Directly manage several administrative and operational functions within a high-stress environment with a focus on increasing revenue and productivity
Create shipping schedules for both inbound and outbound shipments, process shipment receipts, and ensure shipping related paperwork is filed appropriately
Monitor current inventory levels in order to ensure products are available for shipping in addition to verifying billable charges for outbound orders
Utilized superior time management abilities in order to ensure timelines are met in addition to designing and implementing comprehensive standard operating procedures
- Facilitated various logistics functions which included supporting in the warehousing and storage of over $1.48 billion in military equipment
- Ensured a continuous level of accountability was maintained at all times along with increasing visibility levels and product security
- Supported both civilian and military staff members during equipment turn-in, provided written instructions to staff members, and performed inventory audits
- Successfully conduct in-depth quality assurance audits on inventory, coordinated transportation logistics within the host country, and tracked inventory using RFID tags
- Maintained exceptional knowledge of DoD and federal regulations in order to ensure continuous levels of compliance.
Page 1 of 2
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Coordinated several supply and logistics tasks within a fast-paced environment which included overseeing all supply needs, property storage, and equipment accountability
- Successfully achieved 100% accountability through effectively adhering to standard operating procedures and best practices
- Dispatched over 20 military vehicles and 40 pieces of equipment on a daily basis, ordered inventory as needed, and scheduled equipment related appointments
- Created monthly inventory related reports, reviewed and corrected technical errors, tracked labor hours, and completing internal training.
Page 2 of 2
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!