This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, results-driven Professional eager to contribute
30+ years of experience to a challenging opportunity.
- Extensive experience maintaining quality assurance throughout day to day operations within fast-paced environments.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Skilled in identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Attention to Detail
Accounting / Bookkeeping
BBVA Compass Bank, Birmingham, Alabama 1998-Present
Senior Clerk, Balance and Control Department
- Utilize strong attention to detail to review internal accounts for accuracy.
- Utilize MS Excel to generate and review reports.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Provide key support as necessary.
Compass Bank, Birmingham, Alabama 1997-1998
Research Clerk, Research Department
- Fulfilled key role within research department.
- Thoroughly reviewed checks, deposits and statements.
Compass Bank, Birmingham, Alabama 1994-1997
Verification Assistant, Return Department
- Maintained quality control by conducting in depth reviews of data.
- Successfully balanced Federal Reserve checks.
Weldo, Inc (Corporate Offices of Lorch Diamond Center), Birmingham, Alabama 1991-1994
- Successfully oversaw financial operations, including accounts payable, billing, payroll deductions and check processing.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including call management and filing.
Helm's Color Service, Birmingham, Alabama; Proof Checker 1984-1990
World Book Encyclopedia, Birmingham, Alabama; General Office Clerk 1983-1984
Coursework Completed, Jefferson State Junior College, Birmingham, Alabama
Coursework Completed, Southern Institute, Birmingham, Alabama
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!