This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Focused and capable senior-level executive with years of invaluable credit sales management experience. Strong leader with a keen ability to coach, mentor and develop staff to surpass organizational goals. Identifies business strengths and weaknesses in order to fuel opportunities, as well as design and deliver solutions. Skilled in penetrating accounts and garnering revenue growth across asset classes and produxxxxxx lines. Adept in fostering a culture of innovation and leading by example to instill a strong sense of accountability amongst colleagues. Fosters lasting and trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels; works well individually or within a team. Now in search of a senior leadership role that will allow for continued progression; targeting positions with a forward-thinking, innovative company.
- Consistently ranked as a top producer across all employers in career history thus far
- Revamped MF Global into a profitable, value-added, institutional sell-side trading desk by heightening trader quality
- Possesses a talent for recruiting and hiring proven institutional leaders, as well as integrating Washington Research Group into trading business
- Played a key role in building high yield sales/trading business by on-boarding traders, sales personnel and over 30 Analysts to work at high yield/IG desks (MF Global)
- Efficaciously launched BTIG s fixed income group by bringing on board over 20 institutional sales, trading and research experts to a team that grew to as many as 100 members
- Generated $2.5M in 2009 produxxxxxxion even in joining firm at the end of the year s first quarter; averaged more than $300K in monthly produxxxxxxion trending towards a ~$4M run-rate for 2010 (BTIG)
- Alleviated a CDS curve risk in ~$1.5B total notional non-risk positions while simultaneously bolstering profit; initiated dialogue between struxxxxxxured produxxxxxx and single-name desks
- Areas of skill include risk management, advisory services, investment solutions, distribution, strategic initiatives, produxxxxxx development & growth, business development, cross-selling, account allocation, mentoring and leadership
- Also an expert in fixed income/equity platforms, elexxxxxxronic trading platform implementation, account & dealer relationship management and sales force recruitment
MF GLOBAL, New York, NY 2011 Present
Managing Direxxxxxxor, Institutional Sales & Fixed Income (2015 Present)
Senior Vice President/Co-Head, Credit Sales (2011 2015)
- Earned the Fixed Income Global Cross-Selling Award within less than a year of earning Managing Direxxxxxxor Award
- Co-managed a credit sales desk with 15 IG and five high-yield sales staff members; worked tirelessly to cultivate senior-level account relationships
- Cross-sold produxxxxxxs; served as the sole fixed income producer to sell cash bond and options equity produxxxxxxs.
- Coached and guided a direxxxxxx reporting sales force of 20 by instruxxxxxxing them on the account review process and distributing existing accounts to new hires
- Collaborated with business management to reduce costs and optimize profit by upgrading traders and sales personnel; changed commission struxxxxxxure and drove cross-selling using biweekly management meetings
- Furthered client penetration via development of additional touch points
- Institutionalized the firm with clients by introducing commodity and F&O platforms to top-level account holders
- Ranked as top credit producer in both IG and high yield produxxxxxxs and was on target to generate more than $4M in cash-only cap lite model for one full year
- Unified inventory with client portfolios and sales inquiries by designing and implementing a useful and efficient elexxxxxxronic order management system
CHAPDELAINE CREDIT PARTNERS, New York, NY 2010 - 2011
Managing Direxxxxxxor, Institutional Credit Sales
- Established and developed the firm s business by recruiting senior sales professionals, traders and analysts
- Successfully traded cash bonds during periods in which the company lost funding
- Penetrated four new accounts in under six months by founding and sustaining relationships with and cross-selling to formerly inaxxxxxxive clients
- Ranked as one of firm s top producers in loans, high yield/distressed and IG produxxxxxx offerings
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
BTIG, New York, NY 2009 - 2010
Managing Direxxxxxxor, Institutional Credit Sales/Co-Head, Credit Sales
- Collaborated to lead credit sales operations; allocated account workflows to a sales staff of 12 direxxxxxx reports
- Traded cash bonds and worked with clients to introduce and set forth various equity and equity options
- Contributed to fixed income growth by co-building a platform using an existing equity program
- Cross-sold fixed income produxxxxxxs into existing equity accounts; personally established more than 200 accounts and was acknowledged as one of firm s top producers
- Forged lasting relationships with Top Five equity accounts with which the firm had no prior business
UBS AG, Stamford, XXXXXX 2001 - 2009
Executive Direxxxxxxor, Institutional Credit Sales
- Appointed as a senior salesperson on the HG desk while simultaneously trading high-yield distressed and struxxxxxxured produxxxxxxs
- Axxxxxxively supported the allocation of new issue produxxxxxxs in a senior salesperson capacity; received the Executive Direxxxxxxor promotion in March 2009
- Ranked as firm s top fixed income producer in North America for 2008 with $55M in revenue, 45% non-risk, #1 IG and a history of being one of the top high-yield producers
- Produced $45M in 2007 revenue when the average firm produxxxxxxion for the period was no more than $25M
- Backed corporate culture as Lt. of Cornell University recruiting efforts and senior mentor program member
TRADING EDGE/MARKETAXESS, New York, NY 1999 - 2001
Senior Dealer Relationship Manager and Produxxxxxx Manager
- Co-managed dealer relation efforts, including scheduling important meetings with prospexxxxxxive investors
- Co-founded an anonymous elexxxxxxronic trading platform that offered both buy- and sell-side counterparties with commerce destination
- Provided end-user requirements, projexxxxxx managed the EM site and signed over 250 accounts including two of the largest and most profitable accounts on the platform
- Added three bulge bracket investment banks to the Market/Axess system
Sales Manager and Representative, Oxford Health Plans, New York, NY, 1996 1999
Municipal Bonds Sales Assistant/Manager, Morgan Stanley, New York, NY, 1993 1996
Bachelor of Science, Economics, Cornell University (with Honors)
Licensure, FINRA Series 7 and 63
Member, Manursing Island Club Tennis and Paddle Teams | Participant, Swim Across America Triathlons/Marathons
Coach, Xxxxxx Youth Lacrosse Association | Member, Xxxxxx Athletic Foundation | Participant, PMC Bike Ride Fundraiser
Coach, Xxxxxx Jr. Tackle Football League | Coach and Member, Xxxxxx Little League Board of Direxxxxxxors
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As an executive-level professional, I bring to any position years of progressive credit sales management experience. I am skilled in penetrating accounts and garnering revenue growth across all asset classes and produxxxxxx lines.
- With any role I ve taken on over the course of my career, I ve proven myself adept in fostering a culture of innovation to instill a sense of accountability amongst colleagues. I am also able to foster lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both individually or within a team.
- I boast a proven record of delivering comprehensive leadership in deadline-driven, fast-paced environments that call for flexibility, organization and excellent time management skills.
- My diversity of experience includes axxxxxxively contributing to process improvement and business growth efforts that drive positive organizational change. I am adept in identifying points of progress, as well as areas for improvement.
- Outside of the impressive executive history detailed on my resume, I earned a B.S. in Economics with Honors from the world-renowned Cornell University. I have also gained my FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- I also remain axxxxxxive in my local community, as both a participant and coach in various athletic organizations in and around Xxxxxx.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objexxxxxxives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!