This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include an in-depth knowledge of student services and relations, as well as multi-cultural campus life. Throughout my tenure, I have demonstrated top notch interpersonal skills, as well as a broad understanding of student centrism. I possess an ability to rapidly establish rapport and maintain positive relationships. To complement this background, I possess a Master of Arts Degree in Higher Education Student Affairs.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Dedicated Professional possessing a broad understanding of Undergraduate life, including financial aid, student relations and campus residence.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to building lasting relationships and fostering a welcoming environment for students.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Top notch organizational abilities; skilled in facilitating events and maintaining utmost adherence to school policies.
- Demonstrated ability to embrace diversity across multi-cultural groups.
Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts 2016-Present
Student Life Advisor
- Fulfill critical role promoting a welcoming environment and fostering a positive experience for up to 40 students.
- Closely monitor existing processes and implement highly effective strategies to increase student development and promote student safety.
- Heavily involved in various campus activities, including clubs and organizations.
- Demonstrate top notch interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with students, faculty and administration.
- Use strong leadership and organizational abilities to oversee student sign-outs, conduct room inspections and maintain adherence to school policies.
- Devise highly effective plans regarding social and educational programming.
Savannah College of Art and Design, Atlanta, GA 2015-2016
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, with associated duties including RA selection, conducting in-depth training and serving as a liaison between various campus groups.
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to oversee budgets, generate detailed reports and manage resources.
- Facilitated various community events to foster a positive, welcoming environment.
Santa Fe University of Art and Design, Santa Fe, NM 2014-2015
Residence Life Coordinator
- Assumed key coordination position responsible for overseeing 26 RAs, 650 residents and 900 enrolled students.
- Thoroughly inspected residences to ensure adherence to all health and safety regulations.
- Devised strategic plans to increase student retention and satisfaction levels.
Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI 2013-2014
- Strategically oversaw daily activities for 8RAs responsible for 400 residents.
- Demonstrated top notch leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills throughout all daily operations.
Dorsey School of Business, Farmington Hills, MI 2012-2013
Financial Aid Officer
- Utilized broad knowledge of financial aid processes to educate prospective and current students.
- Formed cohesive relationships with Enrollment Representatives throughout student enrollment.
Eastern Michigan University, Dining Services Ypsilanti, MI; Graduate Assistant 2009-2011
Eastern Michigan University, Upward Bound, Ypsilanti, MI; Summer Program Peer Advisor 2010
AT&T Wireless Services, Lafayette, LA; Customer Service and Retention Representative 2008-2009
Norwegian Cruise Lines, Honolulu, HI; First Waiter 2006-2008
Master of Arts in EDLD, Higher Education Student Affairs, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI; 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, St. Mary's College Orchard, Lake, MI; 2003
NASPA | ACPA
Heart-saver First Aid, CPR and AED Certifications; Valid Through 02/2018
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!