This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Highly adaptable Professional with a track record of excelling in increasingly responsible positions across multiple industries.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to broadening existing network and maintaining positive client relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology, nutrition and healthcare.
- Top notch organizational and strategic planning abilities.
Palmer House Properties 2015-Present
Realtor / Broker
- Leverage top notch interpersonal communication skills to significantly grow client base.
- Develop and implement highly effective marketing strategies to attract new clientele, resulting in the sale of 60+ homes annually.
- Utilize excellent technical knowledge to maintain database and generate automated e-mails to remain in touch with network.
- Consistently generate new business.
Loving Homes Realty, Atlanta, GA 2004-2015
Real Estate Broker
- Utilized strong knowledge of real estate industry to successfully grow client base, increase sales and develop effective marketing strategies.
- Implemented highly effective training and development programs for newly hired associates.
- Responsibilities included scheduling and budget management.
- Conducted in depth market trend research to remain up to date on real estate processes.
Plumbchoice, Massachusetts 2013
- Used strong technical skills to deliver high quality support, simplify complex concepts for end users and perform troubleshooting.
- Responsibilities included e-mail configuration, configuring servers, installing / updating security systems and conducting various PC cleanup services.
Universal Computers, Norcross, GA 2011-2013
IT Recruiter / Assistant Manager
- Exemplified excellent communication skills while forming positive relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Demonstrated an ability to appropriately match skill sets, complete tasks on-time and perform as a team player.
Norwalk Furniture, Atlanta, GA 2000-2004
Assistant Sales Manager / Design Consultant
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a fast-paced environment.
- Strategically identified client needs and developed innovative solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Used strong organizational abilities to devise strategic plans and ensure on-time completion of administrative tasks.
- Formed positive, lasting client relationships; ensured overall satisfaction.
Bachelor of Science in Communications, Public Relations, Kaplan University
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Studies, DeVry University
Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems, Liberty University
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Program, AGT
Computer Information Systems Program, Interactive College of Technology
CompTIA A+ Certified (#COMP001020398449)
CompTIA Network+ Certified (#COMP001020398449)
Database Management Certified (Access 2003/2007)
Platforms: Windows 2003/2008, Windows 7/XP/Vista
Programming Languages: Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
Protocols & Standards: OSI Model, WAN/LAN Technologies, TCP/IP Network Protocols
Software Systems: Active Directory (AD), VMware vCenter
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!