This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail oriented Professional eager to contribute 10+ years of experience to a challenging opportunity.
- Top notch organizational, leadership and problem solving skills, critical to coordinating plans and managing projects.
- Skilled in optimizing efficiency and maintaining quality control while managing day to day logistics.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to conducting highly effective training, forming positive relationships and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish; proficient in French.
Mutual of America, Boca Raton, FL 2016-Present
Claim Service Representative
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing claims / patron information, processing withdrawal requests and resolving inquiries.
- Complete assigned tasks on time, within a deadline based environment.
- Deliver top notch customer service; rapidly answer questions.
Club Z! In-home Tutoring Services, Boynton Beach, FL 2016-Present
- Leverage excellent organizational abilities while assisting with full cycle of tutoring.
- Identify student strengths / opportunities and make solid recommendations to promote growth / development.
- Accurately document information / progress; relay pertinent information to Area Director.
Instituto de la Educaci n B sica Del Estado de Morelos, Cuernavaca, Mexico 2012-2015
- Utilized strong leadership skills to manage classrooms containing 30+ students.
- Developed highly effective curriculum in various subject areas.
- Thoroughly assessed students and developed needs based lesson plans to promote growth.
- Awarded first place in State Test Excellence in Math, Spanish and Civics.
- Devised a strategic plan regarding Psychologist presence in schools; presented directly to Governor.
Instituto de la Educaci n B sica Del Estado de Morelos. Cuernavaca, Mexico 2009-2011
- Leveraged top notch communication skills to liaise between multiple educational departments.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including report generation, program coordination and performance evaluation.
- Used excellent leadership abilities to hire and train 300 Teachers; oversaw performance of Teachers throughout assigned territory.
- Presented critical data to Governor regarding school achievements.
- Contributed extensively to budget development for fiscal year.
UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Cuautla, Mexico 2005-2007
International Freight Specialist | Customer Service Agent
- Leveraged excellent communication skills to identify needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure satisfaction for high profile clients.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to coordinate shipments; thoroughly reviewed and tracked all operations, coordinated customs clearance processes and managed invoices.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in improved transit times, optimized routing and overall increased efficiency.
- Used excellent leadership skills to oversee daily operations of 3 team members.
Master Degree in Teaching, Universidad Latina, Cuautla, Morelos, Mexico; 2009
MBA, International Business, Universidad Internacional, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico; 2005
Bachelor Degree in Teaching, Centro de Estudios Superiores Tlatlauquitepec, Puebla, Mexico; 2005
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Universidad Internacional, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico; 2003
Certification in Reading Comprehension for students, I.T.E.S.M; 2012
Teaching Knowledge Test, University of Cambridge, ESOL Examinations; 2012
IC3 Certification, CERTIPORT; 2013
National Certification in English Language, CENNI; 2014
Certification for Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language, International House Mexico; 2014
Investment Company & Variable Contracts Products Representative Certification; 2016-Present
Lions Club Volunteer
Rotary Club Volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!