This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Strategic Planning & Development P&L Management Cost Control Change Management Staff Training Health & Safety Compliance Process Improvement Cross-Functional Teams
More than 15 years of progressively responsible leadership experience.
Strategically plan, coordinate and manage projects/workflow to optimize productivity and meet critical deadlines.
Direct multi-site cross-functional teams across all projects and organizational initiatives from concept to completion.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners, vendors, and others at all organizational levels.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (2017 present)
- Expertly and efficiently oversee all aspects of daily operations for 5-concept cafeteria, including catering, food production, and payroll.
- Reduce waste through utilizing fully integrated PAR inventory system for production of food products by kitchen staff.
- Improve productivity and employee satisfaction by cross-training staff in all stations and positions.
- Create, develop, and implement sanitation training and schedules to improve efficiencies and ensure compliance within all organizational guidelines and standards.
TGI Fridays, Baltimore, MD (2014 2017)
- Employed root cause analysis to identify, analyze, and address complex problems and issues surrounding productivity and overall success.
- Designed comprehensive training for new concept addressing areas of scheduling, ordering, inventory, sales, and cost controls.
- Responsible for all marketing activities and initiatives across multiple social media platforms.
- Improved business processes and interpersonal interactions, resulting in sales and profit increases.
- Achieved significantly low turnover rate through close collaboration and hands-on teamwork with staff teams.
- Cultivated and maintained strong network of internal and external professional connections.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, page 2 of 2
Career Track, continued
Metz Culinary Management, Dallas, PA (2012 2014)
Retail Operations Manager
- Held full accountability for ensuring delivery of all organizational goals and objectives within P&L and budget standards for dining activities at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania.
- Reported all business activities to General Manager, including labor, purchasing, week ending statements, and monthly statements.
ARAMARK Parks and Destinations, Philadelphia, PA (2011 2012)
- Oversaw staff of 30 for this $2M revenue food and beverage outlet within the Philadelphia Zoo.
- Enforced strict compliance within Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principals,
- Managed daily operations, inventory, food production, staff training, and production standards according to company expectations, including end of day reports for earned income and inventory.
Nutrition Management Services, Philadelphia, PA (2009 2011)
Director of Dietary
- Reduced labor percentage by 10%.
- Spearheaded all aspects of operations for 150 bed nursing facility with 3 daily meal periods; maintained operations within strict weekly food budget and meal compliance costs.
- Coordinated, planned, and executed 350 guest VIP catering events.
- Reduced meal cost by 25% through identifying key opportunities for efficient inventory use.
- Achieved deficiency-free state audit for 3 consecutive years.
- Developed and implemented sanitation schedule that was adapted for use across other facilities within organization.
Cosi Inc., Philadelphia, PA (2007 2009)
- Performed all staff training, development, performance evaluation, and promotion while concurrently managing sales records and data input, payroll activities, inventory, and more.
- Leveraged advanced industry knowledge and expertise to employ cost effective policies.
CulinArt, Philadelphia, PA (2006 2007)
- Reconciled daily sales data and successfully reduced food costs through sales data analysis.
- Managed catered events, product ordering, staff training and development, and payroll.
Yursisin Foods D/B/A Taco Bell, Miami, FL (1998 2006)
- Reconciled and reported promotional and sales data from 5 accounts across district on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Cross-trained staff, resulting in 23% reduction in labor costs.
- Implemented tactical product delivery procedures, achieving service time improvement from 4 minutes to 1 minute.
ServeSafe Certification, 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!