This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Ambulatory Surgery Center Administrator who offers proven talents in Facxxxxxxities Management, Profit / Loss, Budgeting / Forecasting, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management, Data Analysis / Interpretation, Contract Negotiations, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, Quality Assurance, JCAHO / HFAP, and Regulatory Compliance, as well as experience in Team Buxxxxxxding / Training, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Inventory Systems, Standardized Dashboard Development, Workflow Prioritization, Process Optimization, and Project Management. Visionary Professional makes sound decisions to reflect positively on facxxxxxxity operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-focused results. Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with decision-makers, stakeholders, healthcare staff, and clients to drive facxxxxxxity success.
- Utxxxxxxize broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing daxxxxxxy operations of a fast-paced Surgery Center, including handling facxxxxxxities management, human resources, accounts payable / receivable, supplies ordering, and accreditations.
- Drive center-wide success by mentoring and managing a top-performing 25-member staff, including supervising receptionist, scheduling, materials, reimbursement management, and clinical teams in meeting or exceeding objectives.
- Maximize reimbursement by directing comprehensive system analysis processes that encompass governmental and commercial contract documentation, as well as claims-level data and high-volume bxxxxxxling in alignment with regulations.
- Collaborate among various stakeholders (i.e. hospital management, physicians, front-end / back-end operations, managed care, IT) to coordinate communications and ensure center-wide success by prioritizing critical workflow.
Profitably perform 500+ cases monthly with a net revenue exceeding $30 mxxxxxxlion annually.
Proactively deliver performance and root cause analyses and scaling of issues impacting profit / loss.
Saved $1+ mxxxxxxlion via targeted supply cost reductions, as well as personnel staffing and retention initiatives.
- Strategically steered a 10-member offshore team in facxxxxxxitating results-generating review of reimbursement management and analysis system and processes, including overseeing governmental and commercial contract documentation and modeling, claims-level data, and data reconcxxxxxxiation for two major clients equal to six hospitals.
Expertly led root cause analyses and scaling of issues impact for resolution prioritization.
Collaborated among diverse key stakeholders to deliver a robust database for client invoicing.
- Ensured seamless healthcare administrative processes by expertly maintaining multiple application systems for continual avaxxxxxxabxxxxxxity and functionality, including contributing experience in implementing system analyst functions.
Successfully trained multiple co-workers on integral systems processes.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward mentoring and managing a 10-member team in performing accurate bxxxxxxling, collections, and cash posting whxxxxxxe demonstrating sharp analytical abxxxxxxities toward comprehensively handling financial analysis and profit / loss activity for director and consistently adhering to medical review policy.
Promoted Medicaid s National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) for the hospital.
Efficiently implemented a new, hospital-wide solutions-focused accounting system.
- Trained, mentored, and managed a 20-member team in actively handling bxxxxxxling, collections, and cash posting efforts.
- Directed financial analysis and profit / loss activities for physicians; handled budgeting and forecasting initiatives; and led contract negotiations and disputes, collection agency selection / implementation, and needs analysis / facxxxxxxitation.
- Assured quality assurance excellence whxxxxxxe planning and prioritizing organizational projects and staff assignments.
Spearheaded new bxxxxxxling strategies whxxxxxxe managing systems hardware and software maintenance.
Gulf War Veteran ￨ Honorably Discharged, United States Army 101st Airborne Assault Division
Master s Degree (In Progress) North Park University
Bachelor of Arts Northeastern University
Leadership Development Certificate Accrediting Agency or School Name
Meditech ￨ AS400 ￨ Omega ￨ Medic Vision ￨ Medic Plus ￨ IDX ￨ Epic ￨ SMS ￨ Primes
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ Trac ￨ OnTrac ￨ eCare CMS
NDAS / THIN ￨ Compass ￨ eCare ￨ Payment Recon ￨ HBO ￨ HBOC ￨ HST ￨ Intacct ￨ IOS ￨ Web Design
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!