This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven professional possessing broad experience in various capacities, including personal training, retail sales and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to delivering high quality service and forming positive relationships.
- Recognized for the ability to identify individual needs and create individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Experienced in created personal fitness plans and significantly promoting growth.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Freelance Personal Trainer 2016-Present
- Demonstrate an ability to assess clients and develop individualized plans to promote growth.
- Leverage strong fitness knowledge to instruct clients in a safe, proactive manner.
- Use strong communication skills to form positive relationships and network to grow existing client base.
- Exemplify an ability to teach in one-on-one and group settings; led classes specializing in boxing and kickboxing.
Key Holder, Cotton On 2015-2016
- Fulfilled lead role within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Used strong leadership skills to conduct in-depth training to boost sales team performance.
- Delivered high quality customer service; promptly resolved inquiries and handled complaints.
- Made knowledge based product recommendations to fulfill individual customer needs.
Sales Representative, Eros Sport 2015-2016
- Sold technical performance gear for men ranging from hot yoga to Jiu-Jitsu products.
- Generated new accounts by persuading key decision makers at sales outlets.
- Followed up with existing clientele to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
- Continually monitored competitor pricing, products and merchandising.
Lead Sales Representative, Aldo 2012-2015
- Gained the trust, confidence and respect of superiors to lead a sales team for shoe retailer.
- Trained and coached sales team members on best practices of customer acquisition and retention.
- Built and maintained rapport with shoppers; educated customers on products.
- Displayed diplomacy and tact to resolve any issues.
Cashier / Customer Service Representative, Nordstrom 2009-2010
- Processed customer transactions in a friendly, accurate and expeditious manner.
- Ensured merchandising standards were consistently presentable, including organizing shoes by size.
- Collaborated effectively with a team of colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Showcased a proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
CPT Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
American Red Cross CPR, AED
Associate of Science, Recording Arts, Los Angeles Film School; 2012
Business Marketing Coursework Completed, Saddleback Community College
2x IFS Muay Thai Champion
Volunteer, Mary s Kitchen
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!