This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Program Specialist & Marketing Professional
Staff Training & Development Research & Analysis Performance Improvement Marketing
More than 5 years of progressively responsible experience with strong passion for anthropology and sociology.
Proven ability to align, coordinate, and empower employees to achieve organizational goals, vision, and objectives within strict timelines and budgets.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, executive leadership, and all other stakeholders at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Company name, City, ST (2016 2017)
Care Manager/Case Manager
- Managed, monitored, and coordinated all aspects of care and case management for geriatric patients.
- Cultivated and maintained key relationships with care providers, family members, home health aides and court appointed guardians.
Company name, City, ST (2016 2016)
Program Analyst/Project Manager Systems Redesign Lean Six Sigma
- Spearheaded successful completion of 17 performance improvement project through strategic leadership, development, and mentorship of staff.
- Oversaw, coordinated, and implemented 3 faculty-wide Lean Projects.
- Increased efficiency of surgical Time Outs by 7%, maintained SharePoint sites to support key web services, and created and distributed performance improvement metrics and materials.
Company name, City, ST (2011 2016)
- Achieved Employee of the Quarter and won Courtesy is Contagious Contest (2013)
- Promoted to Program Analyst/Project Manager after just 3 years as a Program Specialist/Coordinator.
- Chosen to represent the electronic health record patient portal program, My HealtheVet, nationally at numerous events, including National Veteran's Small Business Conference VA Open House (2012), National Veterans Wheelchair Games (2014).
- Key contributor in all aspects of support for the National My HealtheVet Editorial Board (2014).
Master of Social Work, Fordham University, New York City, NY
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a Master in Social Work from Fordham University and more than 5 years of progressively responsible experience in program management and individual client care.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward mentoring and leading teams by example and with integrity to deliver services excellence, resulting in significant performance improvements and organizational efficiencies. I am an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners and others at all organizational levels. To complement this background, I offer an outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player prepared to deliver immediate and long-term results and committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!