This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Professional eager to contribute existing skills to a Fluid Technician position within a progressive oil and gas company.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain quality control, create detailed reports and maintain accurate records.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and process improvement skills.
Mint Export and Shipping Services 2015-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role within a fast-paced exporting operation.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and leadership skills while managing daily activities.
Prince Georges Department of Social Services, Landover, MD 2003-2015
Child Protective Service Worker
- Utilized strong organizational abilities to conduct in depth investigations, devise plans to advocate wellness and minimize risk of harm to children.
- Exemplified excellent communication skills throughout daily interactions with team members, families and children.
- Demonstrated an ability to solve problems quickly in unanticipated situations.
First Home Care 2005-2011
Community Support Worker
- Used top notch interpersonal skills to provide effective counseling to youth individuals.
- Conducted in depth investigations, compiled information and generated detailed reports.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities while educating individuals on various topics, including conflict resolution, anger management and assertive communication.
Prince George s Department of Social Services, Landover, MD 2001-2003
- Successfully maintained accurate personnel records with utmost confidentiality.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including employee on boarding, payroll processing and handling state personnel contracts.
- Thoroughly reviewed data to identify / resolve discrepancies.
Social Worker Intern (2002-2004)
- Gained valuable exposure to social work practices.
- Maintained adherence to all state guidelines, policies and procedures throughout all daily operations.
Mount Olivet / Careview Nursing Home, Minneapolis, MN; Nursing Assistant 1996-1999
Association for People with Developmental Disabilities, Morris Plains, NJ; Skills Instructor 1995-1996
Master Degree in Social Work, Howard University, Washington DC
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Jersey City State College
Network Information System Diploma, Tesst Technical Institute
Microsoft Certified Professional
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!