This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Top Performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on high-volume business operations success in alignment with vision, value, and goals, and showcases an ability to see the big picture while driving companywide results.
Integral Leader who excels at analyzing client / business needs; identifying lucrative sales / marketing opportunities; defining, capturing, and retaining key clients; and attaining strong company leverage within competitive markets.
Licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Officer who rises above challenges to achieve winning financial outcomes.
Successfully honored with 2013 s Finance Manager of the Year for highest per-copy gross, highest products sold, and most consistent income numbers, as well as excellence in customer service surveys across a group of 3 stores.
Led teams to run $1,800 finance gross-per-deal goals and highest product penetration among a group of 3 stores.
Successfully received the highest funded contracts with bank, Ally, including achieving up to 42 in only one month.
Recognized for job performance excellence with Salesman of the Month honors numerous times throughout career.
Actively ran $2,000 finance gross-per-deal goals while companywide goal was $1,500 after one month of training.
Surpassed sales goal of 10 cars and sold 11 within only the first monthly of employment; sold 18 by second month.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead all facets of forward-thinking financing and insurance initiatives for clients.
- Processed financing and leasing deals accurately; secured approval through financial sources and / or proper federal, state, and corporate channels; and ensured strict compliance with various regulations to boost business profitability.
- Secured competitive interest rates and financing programs by continually seeking valuable new lending institutions.
- Spearheaded training of sales teams, sales managers, and finance managers on vehicle financing, leasing, insurance, aftermarket products, extended warranties, and core manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Maximized the bottom line by recruiting and training sales staff, maintaining inventory levels, performing retail delivery reporting, ordering vehicles, and handling trades, as well as cost-effectively managing budgets and organizing promos.
- Coordinated display and merchandising standards while developing sales forecasts, meeting with vehicle sales managers to plan objectives, and meeting with finance managers to ensure compliance and monthly projections.
- Demonstrated solid communication skills toward proactively responding to and / or resolving customer complaints.
- Liaised with general manager on short- / long-range advertising plans, promotions, staffing, and compensation.
Finance Director (Two Years) ￨ Finance Manager (Seven Years) ￨ Salesman (Two Years)
Undergraduate Business Studies ￨ Undergraduate Accounting Studies
Licensed Residential Mortgage Loan Officer
Numerous Auto Finance Seminars ￨ Insurance Seminars (Provided by Ethos Group & Other Firms)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!