This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-Focused Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site dispatch operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth by demonstrating proven career experience within the West Coast / Southwest U.S. concrete industry.
- Team-Driven Manager who rises above operational challenges to train and mentor incoming staff to promote a collaborative work environment while improving the company s overall bottom line and achieving winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional departments, and customers, and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong operational teams.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking dispatch operations, including driving operations growth by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 7 Dispatchers and Order Takers, as well as maximizing use of personnel resources by planning and prioritizing daily workflow to meet goals.
- Collaborated among sales, quality control, and transportation and production teams to optimize companywide success, and expertly monitored high-volume order processes from telephone contact through to placement.
- Objectively performed annual reviews of employees and set annual goals, along with continually promoting results-focused practices in truck utilization, as well as operational productivity and efficiencies to boost the bottom line.
- Demonstrated solid multitasking proficiencies toward dispatching 80+ pumps from 52-meter to 17-meter pumps, telebelts, and miscellaneous drill rigs for one of the industry s largest construction firms based in the Southwest U.S.
Plant Manager ￨ Dispatch Manager
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing fast-paced Pleasanton-based yard operations, including setting up 4 Central Dispatch areas within Northern California (i.e. San Jose, Santa Clara, San Francisco Oakland, and San Ramon).
- Achieved rapid professional promotion to Dispatch Manager to train staff on Command Data Systems and GPS tracking.
Dispatcher ￨ Dispatch Manager
- Played a vital role in serving in multiple capacities as Mixer Driver, Purchasing Agent, and Dispatch Manager.
Undergraduate Court Reporting Studies
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Dispatch Operations Management, Dispatch Set-Up, Multi-Site Management, Project Management, Team Building, Training / Development, and Process Optimization. I am also highly skilled in Strategic Analysis / Planning, Scheduling, Purchasing, High-Volume Order Processes, Command Data, Trimble GPS, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Recently, as a Dispatch Manager for Lehigh Hanson, I expertly led fast-paced Redi-Mix dispatch operations while driving operations growth by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 7 Dispatchers and Order Takers. I also successfully planned and prioritized daily workflow to meet goals.
Within this role, I proactively collaborated among sales, quality control, and transportation and production teams to optimize companywide success, and expertly monitored high-volume order processes from telephone contact through to placement.
Furthermore, I continually promoted results-focused practices in truck utilization, as well as operational productivity and efficiencies to boost the bottom line. [ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in equipment dispatching, plant management and dispatch management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!