This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 3 years of hands on engineering experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward designing and modeling products, as well as overseeing production/manufacturing. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail-oriented, Green Belt Six Sigma Certified Engineer possessing extensive experience designing and modeling products.
- Skilled in significantly improving existing processes, maintaining quality assurance and analyzing data.
- Experienced in all product development phases from conception to 3D modeling and manufacturing.
Design & Modeling
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection 2015-Present
Environmental Engineer 1
- Serve as Sewer Overflow team member; collaborate extensively with CSO communities to develop a highly effective long term plan to characterize and model collection systems, as well as reduce combined sewer overflows.
- Maintain compliance to permit regulations; develop strategic plan to outline testing and sampling of systems/plants.
- Maintain appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) throughout all operations.
- Responsible for surface water permitting, analyzing water quality data and writing water discharge permits.
AEC International, Slidell, LA 2014-2015
System Integration Engineer
- Fulfilled key engineering position, focusing primarily on design, modeling and production of new parts for the Patroller 2 police vehicle.
- Contributed extensively to design components of body panels, cab structure, chassis and front fork assembly.
- Updated existing prototype with new parts and systems.
- Utilized Solidworks to complete daily tasks, including creation of a four-level structure composed of steel square tubing and design of sheet metal features.
- Successfully designed chassis shape, engine mount locations and various brackets.
- Designed front fork assembly, including fork, front hub, shock mount plates, caliper mounting plate and spacers.
Volvo Construction Equipment, Shippensburg, PA 2013
Project Management Engineering Co-op
- Developed effective design structure matrix to enhance existing build process for asphalt and soil compactors.
- Actively collaborated with team in creating quality stakeholders' requirement list and compile design/build information.
- Updated bill of materials for soil graders and completed action updates for prototype machines.
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology; 2014
Dean s List
Phi Delta Theta, New York Eta Chapter, Philanthropy Chair; 2010-2012
Completed multiple projects to significantly improve various products.
Green Belt Six Sigma Certified in the DMAIC process; 2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!