This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Account Manager with 20+ years of experience significantly boosting company revenue.
- Regarded for the ability to develop and implement innovative sales strategies to attract new clientele.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to cultivating positive relationships.
- Increased revenue across strategic accounts by $4M and by $1M in new commercial business (Unirac LLC).
- Implemented strategies resulting in a 20% YOY increase in revenue (Unirac LLC).
- Converted one of top 5 installation companies, leading to an increase in revenue of $3M (Unirac LLC).
- Recognized for exceeding quotas across 6 product lines for 9 consecutive quarters (Hillman Fasteners).
- Successfully managed $200k in inventory (Robert Bosch).
Strategic Sales Planning
MS Office Suite
Unirac LLC, Albuquerque, New Mexico 2011-Present
Strategic Account Manager
- Leverage top notch sales skills to implement highly effective strategies to consistently boost revenue.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key accounts.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews; devise strategic plans to increase sales revenue.
Stanley Black and Decker, Towson, MD 2006-2011
Territory Sales Manager, Ohio & Eastern Kentucky
- Fulfilled key account management role across assigned territory, focusing heavily on managing all distributors and store operations.
- Conducted in-depth research regarding territory demographics; created highly effective marketing / sales strategies.
- Consistently met and exceeded sales goals / objectives.
Robert Bosch Corporation, Chicago, IL 1997-2006
District Manager, Columbus, OH (2000-2006)
- Responsible for recruiting, training and leading high-performance sales teams; focused primarily on boosting individual performance.
- Demonstrated top notch interpersonal skills while maintaining open lines of communication across retail sales, national accounts and marketing teams.
Regional Sales Representative, Columbus, OH (1999-2000)
- Developed innovate strategies to promote products and significantly increase sales.
Territory Sales Manager, Bradenton, FL (1997-1999)
- Continually recognized for exceeding yearly sales goals.
Hillman Fasteners, Cincinnati, OH 1993-1997
Outside Sales Associate
- Assumed key account management role; formed positive relationships with key clients, including Ace Hardware, TruServ, Sears Hardware and Anderson s.
Bachelor of Arts, Franklin University; In Progress
Coursework Completed, Bowling Green State University
Pillar Award Winner, Unirac LLC; Q3 2015
Sales Team of the Year, Bosch; 2002
Best Attitude Award, Vermont American; 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!