This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated Professional eager to contribute strong design and merchandising skills to a progressive opportunity in fashion or interior design.
- Skilled in developing highly effective strategies to increase brand exposure.
- Recognized for the ability to identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- In-depth knowledge of clothing production, fabric development and design processes.
- Top notch organizational abilities, key to successfully procuring materials.
Molina Carpets, Inc., Raleigh, NC 2015-2017
Customer Relations Manager
- Leveraged strong design and textile knowledge to develop solutions to fulfill customer needs.
- Demonstrated excellent color coordination abilities while creating designs for residential and commercial accounts.
- Formed positive relationships with vendors and clients; maintained open lines of communication.
- Closely monitored inventory levels, payments and invoices.
- Obtained multiple certifications in flooring sales and Synchrony financing.
Peter Millar, Raleigh, NC 2014-2015
Production Specialist (2014-2015)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Thoroughly reviewed data for accuracy; responsible for entering purchase orders in Blue Cherry and ensured on time shipments.
- Maintained adherence to federal regulations throughout all daily operations.
- Heavily involved in company merger / acquisition; successfully transitioned over all existing accounts within a 6-month time period.
- Collaborated extensively with team members to successfully expand men s product line to the UK.
- Maintained open lines of communication across 25 factories nationwide; collaborated with multiple departments, including customer service, e-Commerce and embroidery.
- Monitored inventory levels across department.
- Successfully updated database for production resizes, style updates, BOLs and HTS codes.
- Ensured on-time distribution of samples within a deadline driven environment.
JT Belt Co / JT Spencer, Long Island, NY 2011-2015
Director of Merchandising and Design
- Streamlined production processes to successfully increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Used strong communication skills to establish and maintain positive relationships with high-profile clients.
- Successfully manipulated logo size and coordinated colors.
- Implemented various strategies, including social media marketing, to increase company exposure.
- Strategically identified client needs and developed innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for sourcing and procuring manufacturing materials.
Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC, New York, NY 2013-2014
- Provided high quality administrative support within a fast-paced office environment.
- Associated duties included data entry, scheduling, travel coordination and generating detailed reports.
Carnegie Fabrics 2012
- Conducted in depth market trend research and analysis.
- Contributed to photo shoot; successfully coordinated colors / visuals.
Bradlee International 2011
- Gained valuable exposure to effective sales and merchandising processes in the textile industry.
Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
NCAA Division 1 Women s Rowing Team Member
Study Abroad, Shenzhen, Shanghai & Hong Kong, China, International Product Manufacturing
Toured high-end factories, including Coach, Ralph Lauren, Victoria s Secret and IPAS. Gained valuable exposure to global business practices.
Embroidery Machine Certified
Volunteer Stylist, Simon Fashion Now; 2009-2013
Volunteer Coordinator, Long Island Prom Dress Boutique; 2005-2011
Fashion Industry Association Member, Philadelphia University
Windows / Mac Operating Systems
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!