This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Program Management Professional
Strategic Analysis Staff Training & Development Budgeting Risk Management Federal Contracts
Certified leader with Public Trust Clearance and more than 15 years of experience.
Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate both locally and internationally with staff, management, business partners, executive leaders, and government officials and teams.
Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, and Project).
Hurricane Consulting, Inc. (HCI), Fairfax, VA (2017 present)
Senior Program Manager
- Leverage industry background and experience to successfully identify, analyze, and support all logistic needs for contracts with the DSS, EPA, and US Army Reserve.
- Oversee numerous program, project management, and logistics staff and teams; provide hands-on support quoting contract modifications to ensure operations within fiscal objectives.
Leader Communications, Inc. (LCI), Washington, D.C. (2015 2017)
- Provided in-depth project, technical, and administrative support for 8 work orders within FAA eFAST IDIQ contracts valued over $9M per year.
- Expertly and efficiently managed up to 50 personnel across 5 locations, and ensured satisfaction of customer needs within strict budgets and timelines.
Engineering Solutions and Products, LLC, Quantico, VA (2012 2013)
Director of Operations
- Supervised over 120 contractors dedicated to IDIQ task orders while simultaneously managing all aspects of operational support and ensuring completion of projects within timeline, budget, and organization standards.
- Proactively identified, analyzed, and capitalized on future business opportunities.
USfalcon Inc., Cary, NC (2010 2012)
- Flawlessly managed projects from concept to completion while directing 150 personnel.
- Prepared and reported monthly, quarterly, and annual cost projections to executive leadership teams.
ManTech, Fairfax, VA (2001 2010)
Assistant Executive Director/Assistant Technical Director/Deputy Program Manager
- Led, directed, and oversaw teams in diverse locations within the US and internationally; collaborated with Army contracting office and Program Manager to ensure swift resolution of complex issues.
- Supported procurement and logistics activities, and developed operational documents: project plans, change management, configuration management, schedules, and technical documentation.
Additional Career Achievements
- Information Technology Specialist/Chief Petty Officer; US Navy
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, University State of New York
Project Management Professional (PMP), 2005 Certified Scum Master (CSM), 2017
Masters Certificate: Information Assurance; Essentials of Business Analysis, Villanova University
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!